PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 05:48 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1
Carrier: Sprint

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: voice texting on the touch pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayfouroh View Post
And how was your post any more constructive than mine? Could have been done in a PM.

But seriously, the OP is asking for something that allows him to make short voice messages.

Last I checked, a phone does that.. just put it on speakerphone or get a bluetooth headset.

If you want to really get techincal I shouldn't have had to say something any way... because your original unconstructive post would have never had been made.

If the op wants a program he can use to voice a text messgae to someone that is his right and he should be able to ask about it without wise cracks from the peanut gallery.

Any further discussion on this can be handled via PM if you feel it needs to be... but I am just doing my job.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
Old 04-23-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

msvakos4589 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talk2nate View Post
So does the current version of Nuance have voice texting or not? lol .. sorry I even went to the link listed above but see nothing about voice texting. I for one would rather have voice texting while driving. I'm cheap and I find texting to be easier than calling people to ask a simple yes/no question.
The current version of mobile voice control by Nuance, does work on the TP and does allow you to text via voice command as well as: add appointments, call contacts, send emails, go to websites etc.

It's a very useful program and I use it all the time since i'm on the road and in my car. It is 5.99 per month. I use it with AE button and programed my enter/ok key to hold and it launches mobilevoicecontrol.

There is a version 2.0 coming out which looks pretty awesome, but not sure when it's going to be available for the general public. Right now it's just an OEM products for certain carriers.

I'm using the latest version of Mighty ROM 4.16 and Telus radio. Works like a gem!
Old 04-29-2009, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro soon to be TP2

Zero_Shadow is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

According to WMexperts MS is going to release a new program with Windows 6.5 called Tellme which will be either included with 6.5 as standard or a free downloadable from the Windows Marketplace. This will take over the current Voice Command currently included with Windows 6.1.
http://www.wmexperts.com/windows-mob...voice-features

Supposely according to the Main website for the app
http://www.tellme.com/you

it will do all the things that those in this thread want such as
Voice to Text
Voice Dailing
Web Search
and More

Maybe the answer we are looking for.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro