PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900 touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

ilynx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79 From Sprint With Threading MMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaminmc View Post
Here is a QVGA version of it. It should work for sending. but you will still most likely get a SMS with a link that you have to go to your browser to download the pics... But you will be able to send

Let me know if it works... I don't have a Mogul to test it on,
it does work, very nicely, THANKS! but you are right, the incoming mms's are not threaded, but the outgoing are, and i still have to go thru IE to see the incoming pictures. going thru IE is what i was trying to avoid in the first place. i am guessing that is just not possible with this phone?
Old 03-20-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilynx View Post
it does work, very nicely, THANKS! but you are right, the incoming mms's are not threaded, but the outgoing are, and i still have to go thru IE to see the incoming pictures. going thru IE is what i was trying to avoid in the first place. i am guessing that is just not possible with this phone?
Nope... Unless you can call sprint, ask for Tech 2 rep, and see if they can somehow change it...
Old 03-20-2009, 03:40 PM
Lurker

ilynx is a n00b

Quote:
Nope... Unless you can call sprint, ask for Tech 2 rep, and see if they can somehow change it...
wait, now you make it seem like it IS possible for someone at sprint to change something that would allow it.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

jaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on repjaminmc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilynx View Post
wait, now you make it seem like it IS possible for someone at sprint to change something that would allow it.
Only if you can convince them to change it... It is only an Idea.... It might be as hard as trying to convince them to activate a Non Sprint ESN.
Old 03-20-2009, 03:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EvO!!
Carrier: SPRINT

blackrain is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to blackrain

i'm gonna try this now if not hard reset..... ***fingers crossed****
Old 03-20-2009, 03:56 PM
Lurker

ilynx is a n00b

Quote:
Only if you can convince them to change it... It is only an Idea.... It might be as hard as trying to convince them to activate a Non Sprint ESN.
ok, i understand. in any case, thanks for making this available for the mogul, i love it!
Old 03-20-2009, 03:58 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza

Can someone post Screenshots up of a picturemail received, or threaded picturemails?

Does it integrate with the text messaging folder or does it create its own?
Old 03-20-2009, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by thestick00 View Post
Is this version any more reliable than the older versions? I have sent a number of picture mails using the older versions and sometimes they go through, but only sometimes. Many times i just end up sending an email.
Only time will tell.... Although since it uses the REAL sprint settings, and headers, it should defiantly work better. Even the main URL is different. not huge, but it is.. Also the version of arcsoft is different and has actual code for sprint. Hence the reg entry of "IsSupportSprint"=1

All I know is that if I send a pic to myself, I get it in less than a minute. Try doing that with the original Picturemail app.
Old 03-20-2009, 04:27 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

ok i'll try it.

I'll uninstall current arcsoft, soft reset, run your removal cab, soft reset, run clearTemp (it usually finds left over stuff) soft reset, and just to make sure, I'll do a search through the registry of the version number. All this should clean the tp entirely of arcsoft stuff, then i'll install the new version.

i'll let you know if my phone explodes.

OH BTW - I think I know why the previous version I had didn't uninstall entirely. I never unloaded touchflo. I think if you've got the 69 version, you should unload touch flo before trying to remove it.

Old 03-20-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza View Post
Can someone post Screenshots up of a picturemail received, or threaded picturemails?

Does it integrate with the text messaging folder or does it create its own?
It intergrates with SMS

That was taken from the previous version, but it works the same
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro