PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nuekblight 1.1 keyboard backlight now stays ON!! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keir333 View Post
I noticed that I am having a similar problem with the screen in Manila.
I'm running the stock Alltel Touch Pro ROM.

-Keir-
yeah, thats a known issue with this tool. Guess until no2chem works a little more magic, it's a one or the other situation. I dont use manilla anyway, so i think i can live with the trade off thanks for the thanks keir.
dschoenike

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:23 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP
Re: updated nuekblight 1.2 keyboard backlight now stays ON!! :)

once he figures out how trigger the manila landscape flip, this will be the standard for all custom roms, i guarantee it lol.

Out of curiosity, is the light staying on all the time or just when we slide the kb out?

Old 03-18-2009, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

rlmentz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
Out of curiosity, is the light staying on all the time or just when we slide the kb out?

Lol, thats the first thing i checked out. It goes off when the keyboard is shut.
Old 03-18-2009, 08:30 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Well, I've tried the app this morning and it made my Manila act all funny, so I had to let it go, but there's one thing I hope he will add to it. For starters, it would be nice if he can make the light sensor work, so if the phone sees that you have ample lighting, it doesn't let the keyboard turn on. Reason why I say this is battery life. It's just another thing to drain the battery if you're on like MSN Messenger or something waiting for someone's reply and all you doing is draining the battery pretty fast with the keyboard being on and maintaining the connection. Just a thought...
Old 03-18-2009, 09:01 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
The manila issue is really unimportant in comparison to what this does.
I definitley beg to differ. I wish my keyboard light would stay on but if i have to look at that ugly landscape mode then i cant use this. technically i do use my manilla every once in a while. To turn the keyboard on its a simple press of a button so I don't mind that.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 3D

msvakos4589 is just getting started

Installed on my TP and works great!! Thanks. I hated having the light constantly go out. Good fix!
Old 03-18-2009, 10:06 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I definitley beg to differ. I wish my keyboard light would stay on but if i have to look at that ugly landscape mode then i cant use this. technically i do use my manilla every once in a while. To turn the keyboard on its a simple press of a button so I don't mind that.
How often do you use the manila in landscape though?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Reno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good workReno is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
How often do you use the manila in landscape though?
a lot, especially if im about to send a text, it would be a different story if it showed the messages button and stuff and cut off the screen then i would keep this tweak but it just shows the home tab or whatever you were using cut off): so ya had to let it go until bug fixed.
Old 03-18-2009, 10:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul PPC-6800
Carrier: sprint

pkny is keeping up the good workpkny is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlmentz View Post
Lol, thats the first thing i checked out. It goes off when the keyboard is shut.
My keyboard is staying on all the time. I double checked this my uninstalling it and seeing if the keyboard is still lit.
Old 03-18-2009, 11:23 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reno View Post
a lot, especially if im about to send a text, it would be a different story if it showed the messages button and stuff and cut off the screen then i would keep this tweak but it just shows the home tab or whatever you were using cut off): so ya had to let it go until bug fixed.
yes, manila is one of those love/hate pieces of software. problem is HTC took some shortcuts into development (or maybe this was to lock manila to HTC phones), and the driver talks to manila directly. i've been working on it =p.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro