PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero, htc touch pro
Carrier: Metro pcs

gluka47 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how to switch touch pro for sprint to metro pcs

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpsuprazx View Post
legally yes, but illegally, the amount of time and trouble it takes, its worth the $47 to just get it done.

yea i didnt know that
i thought you just needed the prl and phone number on the phone itself
and im too lazy to pay 40 bucks
Old 09-24-2009, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 2.3.3

montecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I didn't get my HTC Mogul nor my HTC Touch Pro flashed at a Metro Corp store. I figured they could by now. Well since Metro Corps stores are still clueless, you will have to go a different direction. You will have to find someone that can flash it for you. Go online- Craigslist and find someone who flashes phones- in the Northern California area- Kareem is the man http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/1390631835.html - Here is a list of some stores in various locations that can help you flash over your phone to metro http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1496674

Good luck.
Old 09-24-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero, htc touch pro

gluka47 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecristo1 View Post
I didn't get my HTC Mogul nor my HTC Touch Pro flashed at a Metro Corp store. I figured they could by now. Well since Metro Corps stores are still clueless, you will have to go a different direction. You will have to find someone that can flash it for you. Go online- Craigslist and find someone who flashes phones- in the Northern California area- Kareem is the man http://sacramento.craigslist.org/ele/1390631835.html - Here is a list of some stores in various locations that can help you flash over your phone to metro http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1496674

Good luck.

they do flash moguls and touch diamonds and touch pro it just depends on how honest and good working is the employee at the store
Old 09-25-2009, 05:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 Metro Pcs WAP MMS Youtube
Carrier: Metro PCS

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluka47 View Post
they do flash moguls and touch diamonds and touch pro it just depends on how honest and good working is the employee at the store
they flash it, you need to go to an authorized dealer to get wap and mms programmed, unless your comfortable enough to DIY
Old 09-29-2009, 06:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work

Havine the same probles. I have a Touch Pro 2 that is flashed to Metro, been to one corporate store that couldn't add the ESN. Went back twice, they said they referred it to a techie I beleive. Told me someone would call me if they could add it. Trying another store this week.

What a sweet phone, Garmin comes up instantly.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:45 AM
VIP Member

pimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpsuprazx is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pl0323 View Post
Havine the same probles. I have a Touch Pro 2 that is flashed to Metro, been to one corporate store that couldn't add the ESN. Went back twice, they said they referred it to a techie I beleive. Told me someone would call me if they could add it. Trying another store this week.

What a sweet phone, Garmin comes up instantly.
I'm going to be ordering a telus one soon, I will attempt to flash it like a normal touch pro and let you lot know if it works.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 2.3.3

montecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmontecristo1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluka47 View Post
In my area, Norcal, only non-corp tech savy flash- then have to find a source who can add esn. Metro corp still claiming it can't be done. Straight from the manager's mouth...he claims corp headquarters won't authorize it.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:41 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by montecristo1 View Post
In my area, Norcal, only non-corp tech savy flash- then have to find a source who can add esn. Metro corp still claiming it can't be done. Straight from the manager's mouth...he claims corp headquarters won't authorize it.
that manager needs to get there head outta there you-know-what

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro