PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What applications should be included in the Action Screen
New Email 105 52.76%
New Contact 81 40.70%
New Calendar Entry 86 43.22%
New Task and New Note (both with stay or go) 73 36.68%
New Alarm 58 29.15%
GPS 85 42.71%
WiFi / Bluetooth (both will stay) 112 56.28%
GPS 58 29.15%
Camera 137 68.84%
Total Commander/File manager 112 56.28%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 199. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 02:08 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck
Re: Updated (26 Feb) VGA Action Screen in Color and B/W

Added another one:GPS is mapped to GoogleMaps
Folder is mapped to Total Commander

It can be downloaded from the first post or here

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:21 PM
Eat Static
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

popdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIPpopdog54 is a VIP

That round version is sweet.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

screen above is sweet and fixed my google maps issues. very nice work.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i am waiting to see a actionscreen with a blackberry storm flavor to it... like the fuzeberry theme for tf3d....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=452107

here are some icons to download from the storm

http://www.box.net/shared/3h8xaoaf1x
Old 02-28-2009, 12:42 PM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i am waiting to see a actionscreen with a blackberry storm flavor to it... like the fuzeberry theme for tf3d....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=452107

here are some icons to download from the storm

http://www.box.net/shared/3h8xaoaf1x
Thanks and I will add this to the list.

I am focusing on developing an application "ActionScreen Settings" that will make the changes to GPS, Mail, File Manager and Email. So it may be a while before I post any new ActionScreen Themes.

Thanks for everyone's support.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsousan View Post
Thanks and I will add this to the list.

I am focusing on developing an application "ActionScreen Settings" that will make the changes to GPS, Mail, File Manager and Email. So it may be a while before I post any new ActionScreen Themes.

Thanks for everyone's support.
Cool tsousan, you've really taken this to a new level, I look forward to see what you are working on.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 03-01-2009, 06:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

juddrl is becoming a great contributor

When I use the round blue version, clicking the folder does not take me to total commander. Any ideas? Yes, I have total commander installed!

Thanks,
Judd
Old 03-01-2009, 10:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

davenukem is just getting started

Got to edit the registry... but now my question

Got all of the apps working the way i wanted except the calendar, i want it to take me to the Pocket Informant Calendar, but sadly i can't seem to fine an EXE which allows me to do that, there are only .lnks which don't seem to work for some reason or another. Going to keep trying to find where Pocket Informant itself is found but idk what i could be doing wrong. Thanks

EDIT

GOT IT WORKING

Hey Tsouan... how do you make cabs... i know this is an open ended questio nbut you seem really knowledgable in this deparment. How exactly do you go about making .cab files... like the process are there any guides you can link me to. Also how do you decompress a cab onto your computer without first having to install it?

Last edited by davenukem; 03-01-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:28 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Here is the beta v0.1 of the Action Screen Settings application

After many hours of pulling hair out and learning VB.NET (with some help from my friends at work) I think I am on track for getting this application going.

This version enables you to set the GPS and the file explorer with a few pre-canned applications and there is an option to manually set the application. If you are running an Action Screen without the File manager, do not make any changes (it will break your current action screen).

I have placed a shortcut in the programs folder - so just click start (upper left hand corner) > Programs > AS Settings

The "Apply" button on the first screen resets your device (you need to do this for the registry setting to be active). I am working on a way not to have to do this but it is just not there yet.

I will post more detailed instructions later - I am tired and ready to chill out for a while

Please post any issues.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Action Screen - Settings.cab (241.9 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:37 AM
VIP n00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
Got to edit the registry... but now my question

Got all of the apps working the way i wanted except the calendar, i want it to take me to the Pocket Informant Calendar, but sadly i can't seem to fine an EXE which allows me to do that, there are only .lnks which don't seem to work for some reason or another. Going to keep trying to find where Pocket Informant itself is found but idk what i could be doing wrong. Thanks

EDIT

GOT IT WORKING

Hey Tsouan... how do you make cabs... i know this is an open ended questio nbut you seem really knowledgable in this deparment. How exactly do you go about making .cab files... like the process are there any guides you can link me to. Also how do you decompress a cab onto your computer without first having to install it?
I use a program called WinCe Cab Manager - makes the job very easy.

http://www.ocpsoftware.com/products.php?nm=cecabmgr

Please post the solution for Pocket Informant Calendar so I can add it to the AS Settings application.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro