PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: Some task bar icons are missing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
GREAT! So now it gets worse! I restarted my phone, and now the battery icon has the date (2/5) AND a round clock over it!

Is there some kind of DLL I should delete to restore default entirely?

Use the diamond tweak here to fix your date/battery issues, it's another artifact of the Saturn Liberty software.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:08 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Try tapping the circle clock/date and switch back to digital, you might have accidently set it when trying to get your icons back.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:12 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Use the diamond tweak here to fix your date/battery issues, it's another artifact of the Saturn Liberty software.
Ah! Thanks. What should I look for when I open it? Would uninstalling that saturn software fix it?

Old 02-05-2009, 03:14 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Try tapping the circle clock/date and switch back to digital, you might have accidently set it when trying to get your icons back.
not seeing that setting. When I click it comes up with the htc menu. Where else can i access those settings?

Man talk about bad luck. The headphones icon stops working, the bluetooth icon stops working, and the battery icon gets crap overlapped on it <ALL FROM SEPARATE CAUSES LOL!
Old 02-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Ah! Thanks. What should I look for when I open it? Would uninstalling that saturn software fix it?
Go to 5.2 Date and Time and change to Time (Default) that should fix it. Dude don't unistall Saturn Liberty it's still a kicka$$ video tool. You downloaded the WVD tool as well right??
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:17 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Go to 5.2 Date and Time and change to Time (Default) that should fix it. Dude don't unistall Saturn Liberty it's still a kicka$$ video tool. You downloaded the WVD tool as well right??
No, did I need to? When I open a feed from saturn it opens in coreplayer. What's the WVD tool?
Old 02-05-2009, 03:21 PM
i like turtles
Threadstarter

Ok thank you everyone. My icons are all back to normal. This thread can be closed I suppose.

I love these forums lol. This is the type of issue I would have otherwise ignored for months and months.
Old 02-05-2009, 03:28 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
No, did I need to? When I open a feed from saturn it opens in coreplayer. What's the WVD tool?
Go to NEW! TCPMP PLAYER VP6,*{NEW WVD VER} YouTube *NEW! Saturn Liberty 5 Movie Ch Cab File

5.}NEW {WVD} VERSION v0.0.18.0 Jan. 30, 2009 {WVD} WEB SCREAMING VIDEO AND VIDEO DOWNLOADER SECTION:
*GET THE {WVD} WEB SCREAMING VIDEO AND VIDEO DOWNLOADER HERE, AWESOME, THE ULTIMATE INTERNET EXPLORER ONLINE VIDEO CONNECTION TOOL, PLAYS ALL THE VIDEO SITES, THE FLASHVIDEOBUNDLE'S BIG SISTER, A MUST GOT TO HAVE ON YOUR MOBILE DEVICE. WORKS BEST WITH THE ABOVE TCPMP PLAYER SET UP IN {1.}, {2.} AND {3.}, {4.}, {5.}...! GET THE {NEW VERSION V0.0.18.0 Jan.30, 2009} DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?0fmxjzzhfyz AND COMPLETE DETAILS HERE http://wvd.jm-dev.com/ ...{SEE POST #8 FOR THE STEREO SURROUND SOUNDS SET UP 2 FILES DOWNLOAD FOR THE TP} {CONTINUE TO READ}

This works great with Technology1's TCPMP setup.
Old 06-28-2009, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD
Carrier: Celcom

zolom is a n00b

Thanks for that important hint.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro