PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 10:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: **FIXED** Landscape Lag

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
^^^^^ does it have the problem where, if you're using somethign in portrait, and you slide out the keyboard, will the screen just change to landscape or will it change to landscape AND the dag on landscape menu items pop up?
nope i just tried to open a new text message from portrait mode and then slid up the key board and the landscape menu did not pop over it, it is very fast and i think i can live with the weather tab, i dont need to always be looking at the 4 day forecast. all other hd tabs still work 100%. i.e. stock tab, people tab.

the only thing u will have to do is install the xbmod mto fix b/c it stretches the images back out, and that corrects it.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

They Took away the 4 day forecast

IMO i really didnt like it i could just check the 5 day in one click

And Yes try beta 11 its fast and it doesnt pop up

Here a cab if XDA is down

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
i tried that landscape and i am also using xbmod hd manila and it cleared my internet tab and removed the 4 day forecast from the weather tab. did it not do that for you?
If it doesnt show go to setting on the TF3D and click customize Tabs and check internet tab.

XBMOD also comes with Calendar, Sound Profile, Comm, Stocks, People, and Call History Tab

All you need to do is go to TF3D - Scroll to settings - Customize Tab - and check the tabs you want or dont want you can also rearrange it
Attached Files
File Type: cab Landscape_beta_11.cab (2.93 MB, 34 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

alright well i am going to try and re-install cfc 1.85 and see if that corrects it, i am jut curious. i will report back my findings.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:24 PM
VIP Status!!
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
alright well i am going to try and re-install cfc 1.85 and see if that corrects it, i am jut curious. i will report back my findings.
It should work if not report back and i'll figure it out
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

that is what i am thinking. the nice thing so far is this version does not have the re-install to uninstall problem. it unistalled perfectly and is now reinstalling. will report back shortly
Old 02-05-2009, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ok well lol, everything returned to normal with manila hd but it unstalled the landscape. i did not see that coming lol..
Old 02-05-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

i installed this with the xbmod HD manila. It switches to landscape then switches right back to portrait.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
i installed this with the xbmod HD manila. It switches to landscape then switches right back to portrait.

strange, everything works perfectly fine for me except for the weather tab changing back to standard. but i wouldnt call that a problem. what version of landscape and hd manila did u install?
Old 02-05-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Im using xbmods most recent file and the beta 11 landscape. I used Calkulins kitchen with the telus manila to build my rom.
Old 02-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

well i am using xbmod cfc compressed 1.8.5 and beta 11, like i said everything is pretty perfect. and i am using stock sprint rom, it sounds like something may not like whatever is in your rom. just a guess though.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro