PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 12:09 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia
**FIXED** Landscape Lag Beta Final Version

Problem - I know there a Thread out already for this 1 is caused by vistahide (which i dont use) and the other are going out of topic

I searched all over and still couldnt find a solution for the landscape lag especially when i text

I am using the Standard Sprint Rom
- Custom Task bar
- Using XBMOD HD http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164

This Seems to be a Hot topic and almost if not everyone has this problem surprise no one found a solution for this yet

***EDIT***
FIXED - Download This Landscape Theme Here and it should fix it (works With XBMOD HD)

All Credits goes to 12aon from XDA he created the program but i found the fix

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=475557

If Your having problem see this http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=23

Last edited by Lilhgarcia; 02-25-2009 at 02:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-04-2009, 01:17 PM
VIP Status!!
Threadstarter

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Landscape Lag

Bumb.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:37 PM
VIP Status!!
Threadstarter

Re: **FIXED** Landscape Lag

Fixed!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Sprint
Carrier: sprint

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

i tried that landscape and i am also using xbmod hd manila and it cleared my interent tab and removed the 4 day forecast from the weather tab. did it not do that for you?
Old 02-05-2009, 09:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pocket

jupiter is becoming a great contributor

^^^^^^^ u using beta 11?
Old 02-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good workbog3nator is keeping up the good work

no i tried with beta 9 and have not tried beta 11 of fear it would mess it up again?

when u go to the internet tab are all links and icons showing, and in the weather tab is the 4 day forecast showing? those were my problems
Old 02-05-2009, 09:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog3nator View Post
no i tried with beta 9 and have not tried beta 11 of fear it would mess it up again?

when u go to the internet tab are all links and icons showing, and in the weather tab is the 4 day forecast showing? those were my problems
ok but according to beta 11 description it says it fixes that issue, so try beta 11 and report back please, because im in the same position, i have the HD manilla with no landscape
Old 02-05-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

seems xda is down, give me a few min so i can download it and report.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ok well i just installed it and the internet tab does not have the problem that beta 9 had. but....it converts the hd manila weather tab back to the standard manila tab, but u get landscape.
Old 02-05-2009, 10:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

^^^^^ does it have the problem where, if you're using somethign in portrait, and you slide out the keyboard, will the screen just change to landscape or will it change to landscape AND the dag on landscape menu items pop up?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro