PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.69.44

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
juggalos custom ROM... installed and made changes on post one... receiving and making picmail just fine... having some issues receiving picmail that are 1.4m ... havent found the solution to that yet... getting error that download is bigger then my download settings....

other bug i found... when going to send another picture.,, adding another slide... when u tap on section to add picture.. it brings u to screen to pick a picture but u cannot pick from your card... only option to pick pictures from your RAM ... i tried putting a shortcut in a folder on my device to point to my picture folder on the card and it does not see it... anyone experience this when trying to send multiple pictures with one message... can u select a picture from your card with the 2nd slide?
OK I have been able to figure this out. I went to
HKLM\software\arcsoft\arcsoft mms ua\ config\ ui\ size limit.
While there i edited all of the WAP sendlimit and WAP reccvlimit settings to 5512000, now I am able to send and receive up to 5.5MB messages.

~Palm Treo Pro~ ~ SPH M540 RANT~

Last edited by Scrotum; 02-12-2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: corrected registry value
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 07:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

miguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmiguelfp1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to miguelfp1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
is there something im missing? Ive installed the cab from post 1 and i cant seem to find the program installed on my sprint TP. it shows up in my "remove Programs". When i look in my programs folder it not there either. if it makes any difference im running Mightyrom 4.9.4
It integrates with your text messages. So if you open Messaging, and go to the Text Messages folder, you'll have some new options in the menu.

If one of my posts helped you, don't forget to click !!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

I did all the suggested tweaks, with no luck. It sent just fine, won't receive. I removed Sprint Mail cab, changed servers, all the above... I am running Sprint Stock Rom, TF3D, It's ashame because I love the way this program looks, I miss this program but what else can I do? Do I have to flash to a custom rom? Live in NYC, I shouldn't have any connection problems. Please help ya girl!

I did reinstall the Sprint Mail App in the meantime.

Old 02-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqdymun View Post
I did all the suggested tweaks, with no luck. It sent just fine, won't receive. I removed Sprint Mail cab, changed servers, all the above... I am running Sprint Stock Rom, TF3D, It's ashame because I love the way this program looks, I miss this program but what else can I do? Do I have to flash to a custom rom? Live in NYC, I shouldn't have any connection problems. Please help ya girl!

I did reinstall the Sprint Mail App in the meantime.
I would suggest trying a different ROM, preferably one that does not include sprint picture mail. I tried this arcsoft app on an old ROM that included The sprint app but would have problems every time i tried to use it. Currently I am running Mighty's 4.9.4 ROM I installed the Arcsoft APP and have had zero issues with it so far.
Old 02-12-2009, 07:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
I would suggest trying a different ROM, preferably one that does not include sprint picture mail. I tried this arcsoft app on an old ROM that included The sprint app but would have problems every time i tried to use it. Currently I am running Mighty's 4.9.4 ROM I installed the Arcsoft APP and have had zero issues with it so far.
I flashed to his latest rom, I believe it was 4.9.5 which did not have picture mail installed. It didn't work for me there either. I will flash it again! With this version & give it a try, Thanks.

Last edited by Blaqdymun; 02-13-2009 at 06:50 PM.
Old 02-12-2009, 08:59 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

cant recieve on mightymike .4

Old 02-12-2009, 09:00 PM
The Hibster

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrotum View Post
could ya help me out? mine wont recieve
Old 02-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
could ya help me out? mine wont recieve
are you getting any error messages or are they just coming in as texts?

Also, have you installed the Sprint app at all since the last hard reset? I noticed that once this is installed I will begin to have problems with Arcsoft.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:09 PM
The Hibster

I had the orig and update cab, but i clicked the update cab and it said "we have to remove the old version blah blah" and i removed it but then clicked cancel on the install location page. I can send perfectly, but my phon just sits there like a hot piece of plastic when i send something to it.
Old 02-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor

I got it to work perfectly on Jugs.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro