PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 12:16 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond P3700

DefJamz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: Updated single cab! Corner Clock working

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
Ok all is done. Test it out and let me know. I also took the courtesy of updating the flip up clock cuz it was funny looking overwriting the date. So when you use the 2D clock it will be a tiny bit higher. Let me know.

Same install as Brock. Disable TF3D, unzip files directly to /windows directory on phone, enable tf3d.
thank you, thank you and thank you!!! Love it, love it and i love it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Def... the second screen shot is because of your clock background file and the dotted lines files aren't cleared out... so you need to install the clock only home page cab that is floating around here.... 1 file for the icons one file for the dots... the corner clock file I sent you would remove the icons...

Check post 20 for the clock only cab
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52437&page=2

then install the clock I made for you...
and thank you too MINI!!! appreciate the help both of you have done for me.

p/s the screenshot provided is the final piece. even though i cant figure out how to remove the carrier's name leaving only the '3.5G' using advance config, its something i have to make do with. and the floating slider, that too i have to live with..

thank you once again. me and my girl appreciate all the help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_1.jpg (50.2 KB, 57 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-21-2009, 01:06 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Updated single cab! Corner Clock working

You're welcome... that slider thing is quite strange! But with all the various manila versions its usually the slider that is off kilter... so it goes to figure..

ACoolGuy is an ACE! with the mode9 stuff!!
Old 03-21-2009, 09:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: Sprint

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You know...I can make the carrier info say whatever I want it to say. Even Something completely random. In other words...i can change it so it doesnt PULL carrier info from the phone and simply display whatever you want it to. This also means if you would like text pretty much anywhere else on the screen that can happen as well...ANY TEXT. COLORS included. Also Ill take a look at that Floating tabs thing. I dont have any icons at all for tabs unless they are active but ill see what I can do. Let me know if you want just the 3.5G or if you want it to say anything else. Or if you want Text anywhere else on the screen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularACoolGuy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok i think I have a fix for you on the tabs at the bottom of the screen thing...but I need you to send a screenshot of when you have a notification...like the little 'bubble' with how many notifications you have at the bottom where the tabs are. Also please send your 5c9aa261_manilla file.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Also is it just me or is the icon in the "Current Selection" selector at the bottom a slight bit off to the bottom and right. I can try to correct that. What I may have you do since none of my graphics look like yours...i may have you grab all the _manilla files in your windows folder and zip them up and send to me...so i can see EXACTLY what you are and can correct all the 'little oopsies'....if possible go ahead and do what i mentioned. if the file is too big to attach pm me for my email.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 11:23 AM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ACoolGuy... I just want to say.. DANG You're so Cool!!! I am thrilled with all your offers to help with this more technical stuff... and that said, I may be hitting you up with a few more requests of my own once I think things out...
Old 03-21-2009, 05:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

MikeBlack is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to MikeBlack

Got The Clock To The Left Corner, But Its Only Have 0 00 Can Anyone Help?
Old 03-21-2009, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send me your 590ad244_manilla file plz
Old 03-21-2009, 10:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond P3700

DefJamz is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACoolGuy View Post
Also is it just me or is the icon in the "Current Selection" selector at the bottom a slight bit off to the bottom and right. I can try to correct that. What I may have you do since none of my graphics look like yours...i may have you grab all the _manilla files in your windows folder and zip them up and send to me...so i can see EXACTLY what you are and can correct all the 'little oopsies'....if possible go ahead and do what i mentioned. if the file is too big to attach pm me for my email.
thanks a lot Guy. here's all my manila files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MANILA.zip (2.62 MB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-22-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

damn..you have a different manilla version than I. Possibly the HD manilla? well just send me your 5c9aa261_manilla file and ill get the tabs moved at the least.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro