PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

m1dwestrep is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Corner Clock working

Quote:
Originally Posted by eenieMINI View Post
Guys, I have to say it DOES work on the Pro.. Just use the background4all set up as usual including the nisse fixes. If you have it running fine THEN this cab for the clock in the corner works.. Here is our Pro... also edited the file to leave the date but remove the calendar/callhistory so its clean!
So this should just take whatever clock you have now and put it in the corner right? And how did you remove the call history and calendar?
Old 01-15-2009, 06:39 PM
Still a Geek
Pocket PC: GalaxyS Fascinate; Bold 9650 on the shelf incase!
Carrier: VZW/Sprint
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Yes, that is correct. You must however already have wallpaper for all pages working on your phone as this cab is for non sprint phones... there is a separate installment process to get wallpaper working then do the corner clock. To remove the call history and calendar there is another cab out there for "clock only home page" I am not at home right now or I'd upload it but I'm sure its here or if not at XDA
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

henbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhenbone11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
That's weird, so you see the flips but no numbers? did you try another clock?? I was going to set this up on the pro tomorrow but now he's gotta work so it won't be til Sunday before I can steal it and try the cab out.
Yeah. I could see the solid white flips but there were no numbers in them. Its no biggie, I actually really like the clock I have, location isnt that important. Just wanted to try this corner clock to be cool like everyone else. lol
Old 01-15-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Thank you eenieMINI for the info. I installed the corner clock with no probs. then i installed that "clock only home page" and it worked basically. only thing is for sum reason it still showed the alarm time in the middle of the screen and i dont have the date under my time in the corner like it is on the screens you showed.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:06 AM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

eenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributionseenieMINI should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I re-edited the file to show the date, the original author took everything out. I made up a cab that gets rid of the icons if your clock puts them back and addes the date. Here you go. Install it after you change clocks and/or to get the date back on the phone. It also will show missed calls and voicemails if there are any... if the alerts are cleared the screen goes clear again.
Attached Files
File Type: cab bdhomelite.cab (70.0 KB, 121 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I re-edited the file to show the date, the original author took everything out. I made up a cab that gets rid of the icons if your clock puts them back and addes the date. Here you go. Install it after you change clocks and/or to get the date back on the phone. It also will show missed calls and voicemails if there are any... if the alerts are cleared the screen goes clear again.
nice, thank you very much
Old 01-16-2009, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Installed and its very nice. is there any way to keep the phone and programs buttons on the bottum still?
Old 01-16-2009, 04:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

VTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regularVTEC4ME is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

be careful when you remove this cab.
it will change your banner on the top right to say "touch diamond" and the stock sprint clock was all distorted.
Of course i fixed it by reinstalling by original cabs after (sprintflip, munbackground, and glassclock)
just giving a heads up
Old 01-16-2009, 10:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo - Rooted!

LoungeLizard is keeping up the good workLoungeLizard is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to LoungeLizard Send a message via Yahoo to LoungeLizard

I got the corner clock working, but I can't seem to get the rest of the screen clear by using the above .cab. It leaves the dividing lines that are undder Call Log and Calendar. Also, the noback cab doesn't seem to be working for me, I still have the clear background behing the flipclock numbers. Any Ideas?
Old 01-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Still a Geek
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1dwestrep
Installed and its very nice. is there any way to keep the phone and programs buttons on the bottum still?
Those buttons should not be affected by the corner clock nor the clear home clock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEC4ME
be careful when you remove this cab.
it will change your banner on the top right to say "touch diamond" and the stock sprint clock was all distorted.
Of course i fixed it by reinstalling by original cabs after (sprintflip, munbackground, and glassclock)
just giving a heads up
This seems to be true of most stacked manila mods... usually if you've changed your mind you have to go back and reset the original mods how you had them. Alternately you can revert straight ack to stock manila by using TF3DConfig and in the theme area chose to revert or search windows directory on your phone for all _manila files and delete then reset phohe and they'll rewrite to stock.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoungeLizard View Post
I got the corner clock working, but I can't seem to get the rest of the screen clear by using the above .cab. It leaves the dividing lines that are undder Call Log and Calendar. Also, the noback cab doesn't seem to be working for me, I still have the clear background behing the flipclock numbers. Any Ideas?
I like the flips so I left them in my cab. Using the noback flip clock cab I had to use it several time to get rid of the flips. You can however use the original clear home screen cab without my cab to remove all parts of the clock but the numbers. My cab is edited to replace the clock files LESS the 1bb file which is the icons for calendar/alarm/calls and the back most portion of the flips. And to replace the date. I'll attach the other two files, corner clock and clean home.. you can mess with those til it looks right to you. And check out the link in the post above for hte clean home the author explains what/how to edit that file to remove what you want. His cab has other files besides the xml manila file.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro