PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 04:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: [03/10/2009 Added WhiteFlip Clock] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support

NEW (SORT OF) ICON SET

Moved to third post

Last edited by banzaiwolfe; 03-23-2009 at 12:15 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:17 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [03/21/2009 Added Modified Icon Set] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support

Hey guys, I redid my first couple posts in the thread, so all the information/zips that I have posted should be in those posts now.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:12 AM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [03/21/2009 Added Modified Icon Set] Modded VGA HTC Home w/ Basic HHC Support

Hey nice work buddy!!
Old 03-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bbudd37 is a n00b

Is there any way you could make a VGA clock of the Glass Toon?
Old 03-26-2009, 11:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbudd37 View Post
Is there any way you could make a VGA clock of the Glass Toon?
I can look at it, are you able to provide the QVGA version? I don't have that one to look at.
Old 03-27-2009, 02:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01

Well done sir! Ive been waiting for a VGA version that looks good. TF3D was starting to get annoying...

late,
Coz
http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Old 03-27-2009, 09:08 AM
Lurker

bbudd37 is a n00b

Here are the Glass Toon Clock QVGA files. I appreciate you taking the time to look at them and all of the work you have done. Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: zip Glass Toon Clock.zip (63.8 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-01-2009, 11:46 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Hey, sorry it's taking so long for me to finish other things for this... I'm also in the process of packing my things, because I'm moving in a couple weeks. I just wanted to say, I haven't forgotten/moved on from this.

Also, please hit the thanks button if you're downloading the files and using them...I was curious how often it even got downloaded so when I cleaned everything up I attached the files instead of having them on the FTP. Since then, 1 person has hit the button out of 45 downloads on the HTC Home version alone, not to mention the different clocks I've uploaded.

Current need to do list:
Glass Toon Clock
Color Icon set
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 , Curve 2

apacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularapacho01 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to apacho01

Many "THANKS" to you! This ones for you
Old 04-05-2009, 12:36 AM
Lurker

bbudd37 is a n00b

Hello Banzaiwolfe
Thats no problem when ever you get time to do it. I also hit the thanks button to thank you for your fine work. I actually had just found the post about HTC Home for VGA and followed it here to find the clocks and icons you have done. I will check back occasionally to see it you have gotten to work on it and see how things here are going. If you should need any other files for someone please let me know I have quite a few of the original QVGA items saved. I had tried to resize some of them myself but apparently I was not getting them saved in the right format or something because I always got corrupt file error messages.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro