PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2008, 05:41 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: Finally, a silicon/gel "skin" for the Sprint TP...

Sprint skin looks lot better than that for real, Hibby ,they have 4 tiny clips that catch on each corner of TP.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500
Threadstarter

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
Sprint skin looks lot better than that for real, Hibby ,they have 4 tiny clips that catch on each corner of TP.
Oh yeah I know, however the Sprint or any HARD case is well, rigid and hard. This is flexible, soft silicon or rubber like that can easily be put on and maybe absorb impacts better.
Old 12-24-2008, 05:54 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Not at all man, Sprint is phreaking flexible and hold up TP well w/o scratching chrome or anything. I have been using for several weeks . Dat isht is good and I am not sure why it isnt advertised very well except for the 24 bucks. In addition, if something happens to the TP due to faulty case, that isht is going back to the store. So far, the clip s solid as a rock, also it has a flat back for user to just drop it in their pocket...I posted several pix somewhere around here....
Old 12-24-2008, 06:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The Sprint's case was my first case. Don't get me wrong it was pretty darn nice. Reason why I didn't like it is first of all those little clips that snaps to the edge of the phone actually pulled the phone "apart" and created a gap. Force I guess but that was not a big deal.

Another thing is the case is a bit thick, compare to what I have now it's about 1/8 inch thicker and well, inflexible (this one is like a condom compare to a clam-shell case).

Also with Sprint case, I have to "dig" my fingers into the power and volume buttons because the case is a bit too thick. With this one they have raised buttons so you don't have to dig your fingers in.

But when it really comes to protection I think the metal case is the best
Old 12-24-2008, 06:05 PM
DaFlowMaster

ok ok I ll take pretty darn nice then...lol btw I check those clips almost everyday to make sure the TP isnt going anywhere...
Old 12-24-2008, 06:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbenz2008 View Post
ok ok I ll take pretty darn nice then...lol btw I check those clips almost everyday to make sure the TP isnt going anywhere...
Reminds me when I had my Mogul lol, Seidio with clip too, it was nice but you know when you have those extra "folds" on where your belt meets your skin, it's not that pleasant lol.

Guess my new year resolution didn't work
Old 12-24-2008, 06:25 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

It looks a tad thick, but nice nonetheless! I personally prefer the look of the Seidio case, though.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc mogul, htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sexygyrl is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to sexygyrl

Does it have a clip too or is it just the jelly? I just got my TP yesterday so I'm not finished w/mods
Old 12-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexygyrl View Post
Does it have a clip too or is it just the jelly? I just got my TP yesterday so I'm not finished w/mods
Just jelly. Remember this is not a case, more like a skin since it's flexible.
Old 12-24-2008, 06:47 PM
DaFlowMaster

You mean it is a jelly condom ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro