View Single Post
Old 12-24-2008, 06:00 PM
stevedusa
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Finally, a silicon/gel "skin" for the Sprint TP...

The Sprint's case was my first case. Don't get me wrong it was pretty darn nice. Reason why I didn't like it is first of all those little clips that snaps to the edge of the phone actually pulled the phone "apart" and created a gap. Force I guess but that was not a big deal.

Another thing is the case is a bit thick, compare to what I have now it's about 1/8 inch thicker and well, inflexible (this one is like a condom compare to a clam-shell case).

Also with Sprint case, I have to "dig" my fingers into the power and volume buttons because the case is a bit too thick. With this one they have raised buttons so you don't have to dig your fingers in.

But when it really comes to protection I think the metal case is the best