PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

AndyCR512 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What's the best way to get Album Art Work

I should have mentioned the program I used to do it, I suppose. I just use MP3Tag, and it embeds the image into the MP3 ID3 tags. It's free, not a trial. This works on both my MP3 player and Touch Pro.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2008, 05:13 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: What's the best way to get Album Art Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCR512 View Post
I should have mentioned the program I used to do it, I suppose. I just use MP3Tag, and it embeds the image into the MP3 ID3 tags. It's free, not a trial. This works on both my MP3 player and Touch Pro.
Where did you get this program?

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 12-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Where did you get this program?
http://www.mp3tag.de/en/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-01-2008, 09:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Quote:
I noticed you're using a Mac, I am too and all my artwork shows. Update to the latest version of Leopard and iTunes and if you have an iTunes account choose "get album artwork" from the advanced menu. It works for me.
Quote:
I just use itunes, works the way I want it to
I have itunes and used the advanced setting of getting art work BUT, the problem with iTunes is that the art work doesnt stay with the folders and you only get art work in iTunes.

Quote:
If you're an iTunes/iPod user, you're in luck: iTunes 7 handles album art quite nicely, retrieving it automatically when you're signed into the iTunes Store and copying it to your iPod when you sync. However, it doesn't actually embed the artwork into your music files, so if you migrate to a different ecosystem, your album art stays behind.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 12-01-2008, 09:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan
Threadstarter

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

thanks Saumaun for all the help. What concerns/confuses me is your last sentence
Quote:
It's quick and easy. Import all your songs at once. One thing I noticed is that it doesn't actually embed the image until you start playing another song.
I tried Media Monkey and nothing seemed to show up. It took about 6 hours of computer crunching and I didnt see any difference.

I'm going to give it another try with the link from above.

Last edited by fat boy; 12-01-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs up Re: What's the best way to get Album Art Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro