PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 06:19 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will ATT Fuze Black Battery Cover fit on Touch Pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow View Post
Oh well I really like that GSM cover for the Pro .
Don't get depressed. It may get released for Sprint.

On of the HTC informants has let us know Sprint is pushing HTC to maufacture the diamond style back.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Don't get depressed. It may get released for Sprint.

On of the HTC informants has let us know Sprint is pushing HTC to maufacture the diamond style back.
As long as it has the non slip texture as the rounded back then I'll be happy. I can imagine accidentally dropping the phone with that slippery back cover.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro baby!!
Carrier: Sprint (employee plan = 20 dollars) 3000 anytime minutes and unlimited everything else :-P

blue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuffblue4shizzle knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to blue4shizzle Send a message via Yahoo to blue4shizzle

the Fuze is smaller than the touch pro.. IT WILL NOT FIT!! guys just be happy with your phone.. seriously

i like sprints cove better anyway honestly..

samsung 640A --> motorola Q --> sprint touch --> now doin it big with the touch pro... oh so sexy lol
Old 11-17-2008, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

aznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuffaznmode knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post
the Fuze is smaller than the touch pro.. IT WILL NOT FIT!! guys just be happy with your phone.. seriously

I also read it the Fuze one covers some of the sides so definitely wont fit. They should've atleast gone with black back cover on the Sprint.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro soon to be TP2

Zero_Shadow is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue4shizzle View Post

Its not that we dont like the phone its just that we want to improve it at least in our opinions dont we do the same with thrid party apps because their is something that we want to the phone to look, work better or improve performance (eg. custom roms) its the same principle as that. I dont even have the phone yet not until next month but I still would like that cover just because I like it when I first saw it.
Old 11-17-2008, 08:25 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I started a petition for this... sign here!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=45277
Old 11-21-2008, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JaxChris is becoming a great contributor

Ok, well I said I'd report on it - definitely doesn't fit, like others said. The Fuze back panel covers the sides and top of the back half of the phone. Plus the diamond-cut is textured and my buddy showed me how just laying the phone on his desk has already started to rub the paint off of the creases on that pattern - really piss poor.

The Alltel model is the same as Sprint, but it's black. You can just swap the camera lens overlay so you don't have Alltel on the cover and you've got the best of both worlds.

I think I'll calling up Alltel for a replacement battery door on their Touch Pro soon. Then slap on a full-body shield and I'll be a very happy camper.
Old 11-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G, Blackberry Bold

Deval is keeping up the good workDeval is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
this is somewhat unrelated, but am i the only one who wishes the sprint version of the pro had a release button for the battery cover? I probably remove my cover twice a day because the phone gets so hot... so to let some heat out i take the cover off... Problem is it takes some force to remove it and i feel like it push too hard and or hold it wrong while removing it i keep thinking im going to rip the keyboard off.

Anyone else feel like that?
Nope, I 2x that...almost feels like I'm gonna break the slide trying to take the cover off.
My replies and comments contain my opinion on the matters which have been posted, and do not represent the rules, policies and regulations of my employer and should not be taken as such.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro