PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 07:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

xtravbx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Quest to modify the timeout for hardware keyboard.

I'm aware that bumping a thread doesn't automatically fix an issue. I'm bumping simply to let it be known that another user (myself) is also anxiously waiting for a fix.

Just because of your high post count, doesn't mean you're not a noob in my eyes.

I've been around for quite awhile now, and only I tend to post in threads where I need information, such as this one.

There's a lot more than my simple "bump" post that is an un-insightful post here in this thread.

Hope this annoyed you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 07:28 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

it annoyed much more than just one person I can assure you. I will not belittle you or say anything bad, I just ask that you follow the golden rule don't post to others what you would not want posted to yourself. on the big issues (keyboard issue, fm radio, blurry cameras to name a few) especially after a thread buries itself people expect that when they see it some progress has been made. when they click it and just see it is some one posting something like bump, please fix!!!, I have this issue too! these posts already have tons of posts into them so its really unneeded. The issues are known if theres a thread about it that got burried we all know about it but have no solution.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:56 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtravbx View Post
I'm aware that bumping a thread doesn't automatically fix an issue. I'm bumping simply to let it be known that another user (myself) is also anxiously waiting for a fix.

Just because of your high post count, doesn't mean you're not a noob in my eyes.

I've been around for quite awhile now, and only I tend to post in threads where I need information, such as this one.

There's a lot more than my simple "bump" post that is an un-insightful post here in this thread.

Hope this annoyed you.
lol no it doesn't annoy me. It brings me pleasure, and at the same time, I pity you. I hardly said anything that can be considered slightly offensive, and yet you took such offense to it. I pity you for taking the internet so seriously, and I take pleasure in knowing how miserable the big meanie heads on the internet must have made you feel in the past. Can't argue my logic as never before has the saying "misery finds company" been so apparent in a single post.

Good luck to you.

Old 01-17-2009, 01:10 AM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

This thread is way off course. Lets focus here!!!!! Coz, can you clean this up a bit????

Give some
Old 01-17-2009, 02:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6850

Zenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZenoran is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Not Possible. Close Thread Imo.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Socrates Philosophy
Pocket PC: Evo3D

GhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuffGhettoBSD knows their stuff

any updates? lollllllll

Make sure you donate to those who spend countless hours improving your PPC/android experience!
Old 01-17-2009, 09:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoran View Post
Not Possible. Close Thread Imo.
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE throw enough money at it
Old 01-17-2009, 10:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible

chuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIPchuckz07 is a VIP

Been following this like most and agree it has gotten a little off course...but here is what I've found and hopefully it helps to get back on course. 1st off, most of the posts i've read in this thread are for the LCD Backlight and not the Keyboard Backlight, atleast that is my opinion. I have found some reg entries that are for the Hardware Keyboard...HKLM/Drivers/BuiltIn/(Keylight and Keypad)...Keylight uses the MicroP.dll and I skimmed through it and didn't find anything that seemed to help except for a ref to the coredll.dll, in which I cannot copy or access (maybe because I don't know how or whatever...just get an error)...Keypad uses the keypad.dll, skimmed through it too but did't see anything. Now I quickly looked at both, but of course I could have missed something...but I hope this helps a little anyway.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:17 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Ok, I want to say sorry for responding to that guy. It took this thread even further off course.

chuckz07 thanks for the recap as to where we are at. It was helpful and the type of thing people are looking for.
Old 02-02-2009, 03:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

signothefish is keeping up the good worksignothefish is keeping up the good work

Well, keep plugging away experts. I have subscribed to this thread, so let's keep it on topic because I don't feel like reading through a lot of emails saying who hurt who's feelings.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro