PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 10:43 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Cleanup (Sprint Edition)

actually, I looked back and you'll need to run a cab I made first
I thought this has been around a while, but I don't think this cleanup removes htc_cm_guardian.exe. that program watches the registry and will revert certain settings.

I made a cab that will remove that gaurdian, so any tweaks you make will actually stay.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88014
Old 10-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

cdr478s is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggylive View Post
actually, I looked back and you'll need to run a cab I made first
I thought this has been around a while, but I don't think this cleanup removes htc_cm_guardian.exe. that program watches the registry and will revert certain settings.

I made a cab that will remove that gaurdian, so any tweaks you make will actually stay.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88014
So then, if we have the updated Sprint ROM already, run this, then run the cleanup cab? Or is that just a piece that the cleanup wouldn't remove on the old or new Sprint Rom.

Thanks.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:52 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

it's just the missing piece, but should be ran first.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

carbis6117 is a n00b

I just got my tp yesterday so this is all new to me. I put mighty rom on my tp last night but didnt like the fact I didnt have sprint tv etc. so I loaded the stock rom back. I am having a problem loading ur just tweak and clean up to my phone. After I download it I am lost. I was only able to do might rom cause when I clicked on the download it started right up. If someone could please help me figure out how to load these downloads to my phone that would be great.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:46 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth

*.cab files just get copied over to the phone/card and can be ran directly on the phone.
you may want to run my cm killer linked in my signature first, then you won't have to worry if a sprint overrode a tweak
Old 10-11-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Well, unfortunately GT2L seems to be unable/unwilling to revisit this with the new stock ROM -

I'm assuming that some people out there have installed it with the newer stock ROM anyway? Any bad results or does it work like expected?

I can do without it, but it probably does do some things which are beneficial even with the newer ROM.

Last edited by Nagual; 10-11-2009 at 10:04 PM.
Old 10-16-2009, 02:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro WinMo6.1

shadow520 is a n00b

I ran this cleanup with the new ROM and my battery meter disappeared. Couldn't get it to re-appear. Had to do another hard reset and run the other various tweaks and programs I wanted without running the GT2L cleanup cabs.
Old 10-16-2009, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Nagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good workNagual is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow520 View Post
I ran this cleanup with the new ROM and my battery meter disappeared. Couldn't get it to re-appear. Had to do another hard reset and run the other various tweaks and programs I wanted without running the GT2L cleanup cabs.
Sorry to hear that. I appreciate you being a "guinea pig" though and trying. I'll do without the GT2L package - there are enough changes you can make without it, it's just a bit more work.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

Ascension is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow520 View Post
Yes, this happens to me too. Note that I tried hard-resetting my phone and THEN installing shaggy's HTC CM Killer and it still did not work. Is there a fix for this?
Old 11-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Sorry it's taken so long to come back and visit for this... I'm sure many of you know I've moved over to the TP2 section. That said... I went ahead and installed the new ROM to my old TP. It does seem to install and work just fine.

If you want the battery icon at the top instead of the clock, tap on the TF3D clock on the home screen... click the More tab... and uncheck "Display the clock on the title bar in all programs." All fixed.

Everything else seems to work just fine aside from the fact it doesn't remove the Sprint NFL, NASCAR, and TV links in the Programs folder. I'm not gonna hassle with an update just to fix those.

If you do find a major problem, post here, I'll check back once in a while.

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 11-01-2009 at 08:26 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro