PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 09:44 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

mdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmdphoenix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to mdphoenix Send a message via AIM to mdphoenix Send a message via MSN to mdphoenix Send a message via Yahoo to mdphoenix
Re: is the Touch pro Overclock Capable?

Any update on this?
Old 05-27-2009, 03:51 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TP KK 1.8
Carrier: Sprint

vmbgap is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to vmbgap

Guess there are no updates.......shame.....

Small Business Syndicate - Forum

The last small business forum you will ever need, if we don't have the information you need we will get it!

http://www.sbsforum.us
Old 05-27-2009, 09:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Compusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuffCompusmurf knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Compusmurf Send a message via AIM to Compusmurf Send a message via MSN to Compusmurf Send a message via Yahoo to Compusmurf

Underclocking is already available. Several folks have managed to find processor datasheets and have hinted that it IS possible, but aren't sure how to do it yet. I guess the underclocking routines were recoded from the android release that had it already.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: alltel

solcam is a n00b

Yo, I posted this at XDA too. Didn't realize this thread was so old but, anyway.-----
Ok, people. I have an alltel touch pro running Sceptre Rom 3.4. (This is probably what everybody SHOULD have done [post rom, pagepool, and overclocked speed] before just asking why is this not working for them). Ok, Alltel Touch Pro-Sceptre Rom 3.4=Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro-Pagepool=25 Megs-nueOverClockTest-105-v1.3.cab. Now, i have used the other overclock tool and OC'd my phone to 710.4 MHz and i had a 30 Meg Pagepool, and disater on nsfans wm 6.5 rom. It would ALWAYS crash my phone leading to soft reset So i changed roms and pp size and ran the nueOCtest cab. It automatically sets cpu speed to 768 (almost 58 MHz higher than previously). Disabled the pointui on my device. Put the nueOCTest cab in Windows\Startup directory to autorun the app upon booting. And whoooo-hooo . beautiful, beautiful speed. I haven't crashed yet, but its the first day of use. If it DOES crash, i'll post back. If it doesn't crash, I may not post back... but i just might just for the sake of enlightening the DEVS and everyone else. Thanks no2chem for this great app. And thanks XDA for hosting all this great stuff. Thanks to PPCG also for hosting the rom i used and thanks to the dev of Sceptre Rom its cool. I'm out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro