View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 05:11 PM
solcam
Lurker

solcam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: is the Touch pro Overclock Capable?

Yo, I posted this at XDA too. Didn't realize this thread was so old but, anyway.-----
Ok, people. I have an alltel touch pro running Sceptre Rom 3.4. (This is probably what everybody SHOULD have done [post rom, pagepool, and overclocked speed] before just asking why is this not working for them). Ok, Alltel Touch Pro-Sceptre Rom 3.4=Windows Mobile 6.5 Pro-Pagepool=25 Megs-nueOverClockTest-105-v1.3.cab. Now, i have used the other overclock tool and OC'd my phone to 710.4 MHz and i had a 30 Meg Pagepool, and disater on nsfans wm 6.5 rom. It would ALWAYS crash my phone leading to soft reset So i changed roms and pp size and ran the nueOCtest cab. It automatically sets cpu speed to 768 (almost 58 MHz higher than previously). Disabled the pointui on my device. Put the nueOCTest cab in Windows\Startup directory to autorun the app upon booting. And whoooo-hooo . beautiful, beautiful speed. I haven't crashed yet, but its the first day of use. If it DOES crash, i'll post back. If it doesn't crash, I may not post back... but i just might just for the sake of enlightening the DEVS and everyone else. Thanks no2chem for this great app. And thanks XDA for hosting all this great stuff. Thanks to PPCG also for hosting the rom i used and thanks to the dev of Sceptre Rom its cool. I'm out.