PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which system do you use?
Windows Mobile 38 31.40%
Touch Flo 3d 80 66.12%
Other (list) 3 2.48%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does your TP load into TF3d or WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knives of ice View Post
i'm anxiously awaiting the vga version of HTC Home that allows for customization. i just don't like all the extra taps i need in touch flow 3d. does anyone seriously use that ridiculous note feature to read an email? extra tap there...also i don't like that touching the sms icon automatically shows the last message as if i want anyone that checks out my new phone to read my last message. the way the texts and emails are displayed just seem clunky and worthless to me and thats what i use this phone for the most.
Actually, for short messages it's pretty handy... I like seeing the Sender, Subject, and first few lines to see if it's something I really need to pay attention to (tap and read) or if it's something I can deal with later.

Still, even considering what I said earlier about not seeing why people dislike it, this is what I love about Windows Mobile... don't like how something works? No problem! Just install what you like!
Old 11-09-2008, 10:09 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

TouchFLO3D works beautifully for me. Never have anything close to slowness with it. I'm interested in checking SecondToday, but so far I'm really not hurting without any of the today plugins. TF3D works great.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

webazoid is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

seems like a third of users prefer WM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro