PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

flyhigh is keeping up the good workflyhigh is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Music in TF3D

There is the explanation. Thanks. I still am interested in linking the music tab in TF3D to another music player. If anyone has any ideas please point me in the right direction.
Old 11-10-2008, 09:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero in the closet, EVO!

buck1623 is just getting started

well i need direction too because when i start a song thru the music player tab it plays like the first 8 or 10 seconds then it stops and doesnt play anymore...
Old 11-10-2008, 10:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nino313 is just getting started

I'm having a minor problem with the music tab in tf3d. My album art is configured correctly on my pc but on my touch pro, all the songs have the same one album art. Anyone else having this problem?
Old 11-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Did you use Media Player to sinc it or did you copy/paste? I found when I just copied/paste it worked the best and all the album art was there for every song.
Old 11-10-2008, 10:23 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nino313 is just getting started

Quote:
Did you use Media Player to sinc it or did you copy/paste? I found when I just copied/paste it worked the best and all the album art was there for every song.
Yea i copied and pasted from windows
Old 11-10-2008, 10:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero in the closet, EVO!

buck1623 is just getting started

i have my music from an old sd card i slid in...
Old 11-11-2008, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

r1_rydah is keeping up the good workr1_rydah is keeping up the good workr1_rydah is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nino313 View Post
I'm having a minor problem with the music tab in tf3d. My album art is configured correctly on my pc but on my touch pro, all the songs have the same one album art. Anyone else having this problem?
your art isn't actually embeded into the files... check out this quick tutorial I put together
Attached Files
File Type: zip wmp11_album_art.ZIP (460.4 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

shark1987 is keeping up the good workshark1987 is keeping up the good work

does anyone else get a 5-10 second stutter of music playback when they toggle the screen off and on?

It seems to happen to me in all media players, the music plays fine but when I press the power button to turn it off the music seems to stutter for 5-10 seconds and then the screen turns off and resumes playing normally. It does the same thing when I turn it back on as well.

One weird thing is that sometimes after I tap the power button to turn it back on it acts like I was holding the button down and asks me if I really want to turn off the phone. Not sure why it's doing that either.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

jaggrey is keeping up the good workjaggrey is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jaggrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nino313 View Post
I'm having the same problem. All the album art was correct but then I downloaded a song and somehow all the songs are using the album art from the downloaded song. Even after deleting that song the album art remains in the others.
Old 11-11-2008, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: sprint

diomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiomark is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyhigh View Post
While I love the cool factor in using Touch Flo 3D to access this music player, that's about the only good thing about it. The negatives I've found so far are: -You can't turn off the screen and have the music continue to play, which really sucks the battery life out of the phone -It is awkward to create playlists and navigate from song to song -It is slow when you add a large amount of songs. I don't want this to turn into another "what music players are the best" thread, but unfortunately I had to go with a third party music player. I went with Kinoma Player because it does ALMOST every thing I want. Plus, with it's brilliant interface with Orb, I can access ALL of my music on my desktop extremely quickly. If I have no cell connection, like on an airplane, my 8 gig card has got plenty of music, but if I'm in my car, I can smoothly and easily access every single song I own. The only thing I feel I'm missing with it is the cool access to it from Touch Flow 3d. That goes for any third party music player though. If I can figure out a way to have the Music tab on TF3D launch my own music player I'd be thrilled.
My screen turns off/music continues to play. I just hit the power button on top.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro