PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 11:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo Soon!
Carrier: Sprint

soggystockings is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just got my email but is this diamond or pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by furiousgtz View Post
after receiving the diamond(6950) can I go to local sprint store and get it exchange with TP without any problem?
They did the same sh#t to me. I ordered the pro and they sent the diamond..WTF sprint...I would go to the local store but they only get in 3 to 4 with their delivery and "im sorry we dont hold phones". I ended up sending it back. Now sprint tells me they are back ordered?....

Old 11-07-2008, 12:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work

if anyone is in charlotte, nc. the corporate store on sharon rd has 6 of them
Old 11-07-2008, 11:10 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro2

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Wink Re: Just got my email but is this diamond or pro?

Quote:
UTSTAR MP6950? don't tell me they are sending me diamond and not pro...

Hello VAISHAL PATEL,
Your order, placed on 11 / 06 / 2008 , has been received and will be shipped to , . Another email will be sent to confirm shipment of your items and provide you with a tracking number and link to the transportation carrier’s website.

Your ordered items to be shipped are,
sory to hear that...the pro is this (see my order detail below):

Order Status

If you have any questions about the status of your order, please call us at 1-866-789-8292.

Last updated: 11/07/2008
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
PPC6850SP UTSTAR PPC6850 WM6.1 PDA 1 2008-11-05
Status: Your order is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact a representative at your original point of purchase.
Old 11-07-2008, 02:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D
Threadstarter

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings View Post
They did the same sh#t to me. I ordered the pro and they sent the diamond..WTF sprint...I would go to the local store but they only get in 3 to 4 with their delivery and "im sorry we dont hold phones". I ended up sending it back. Now sprint tells me they are back ordered?....
I called Sprint they told me same exact thing.

When I ordered my phone I said to the sales guy very clearly!!! are you sure this one has keyboard (5 times) and the guy said yes it has the keyboard. Now I'm all happy yeah! I'm getting touch pro and then I start researching the item code and found out that its a damm diamond.

I don't want diamond why would I get Diamond I need keyboard that's why I had mogul 6700 and 6600.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
sory to hear that...the pro is this (see my order detail below):

Order Status

If you have any questions about the status of your order, please call us at 1-866-789-8292.

Last updated: 11/07/2008
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
PPC6850SP UTSTAR PPC6850 WM6.1 PDA 1 2008-11-05
Status: Your order is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact a representative at your original point of purchase.
Thanks yes now I know its 6850 I called Sprint and told them that number but they are clueless. They said we already shipped the phone you can send it back once you receive the phone and well see what we can do since we don't have any in stock.

Seriously I never had problem with Sprint I been good customer since 2002! never missed a payment or had any problem this is first time. I understand people make mistake he probably selected wrong phone since they both look the same when he put my order in but they should ship correct device and I can return wrong phone once I get it.

I think they should really change the Picture of TP on sprint.com and replace it with keyboard open sales people are getting confuse on which has keyboard. A Good Salesman knows there product I'm sorry most of this guys have no idea and they are just reading off the monitor.

Update: Local sprint store has one TP in stock and they are willing to exchange with no extra charge the manager was really cool he said just bring the diamond once you receive it. We will exchange and apply that credit toward pro and waive the price so it will be even exchange. UPS ground oh its going to take 5 days and that phone will be gone!

Last edited by furiousgtz; 11-07-2008 at 02:24 PM.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Almost a VIP

nico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on repnico4k is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I called Sprint they told me same exact thing.

When I ordered my phone I said to the sales guy very clearly!!! are you sure this one has keyboard (5 times) and the guy said yes it has the keyboard. Now I'm all happy yeah! I'm getting touch pro and then I start researching the item code and found out that its a damm diamond.

I don't want diamond why would I get Diamond I need keyboard that's why I had mogul 6700 and 6600.

Thanks yes now I know its 6850 I called Sprint and told them that number but they are clueless. They said we already shipped the phone you can send it back once you receive the phone and well see what we can do since we don't have any in stock.

Seriously I never had problem with Sprint I been good customer since 2002! never missed a payment or had any problem this is first time. I understand people make mistake he probably selected wrong phone since they both look the same when he put my order in but they should ship correct device and I can return wrong phone once I get it.

I think they should really change the Picture of TP on sprint.com and replace it with keyboard open sales people are getting confuse on which has keyboard. A Good Salesman knows there product I'm sorry most of this guys have no idea and they are just reading off the monitor.

Update: Local sprint store has one TP in stock and they are willing to exchange with no extra charge the manager was really cool he said just bring the diamond once you receive it. We will exchange and apply that credit toward pro and waive the price so it will be even exchange. UPS ground oh its going to take 5 days and that phone will be gone!
Well, my order is still on backorder until probably monday...they are out of TPs right now...i dont mind wait as soon as is free...
Old 11-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO™ 3D
Threadstarter

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
Well, my order is still on backorder until probably monday...they are out of TPs right now...i dont mind wait as soon as is free...
I called best buy and few other sprint location I found one store that had it but most of them were out of stock they are saying check back Monday because Sprint gets shipment everyday.
Old 11-07-2008, 06:15 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
I called best buy and few other sprint location I found one store that had it but most of them were out of stock they are saying check back Monday because Sprint gets shipment everyday.
yeah...i check sprint.com/myorder everyday (or a few times a day, i'm that anxious)..when i called the warehouse reps, i was told the latest monday they should have some in stock (i Hope) and then it will ship....
Old 11-07-2008, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Exstatica is keeping up the good workExstatica is keeping up the good work

I ordered a diamond from telesales last month, you have 30 days to exchange, so on launch day the 2nd i walked into a store and exchanged it with a 50.22 difference. Then mailed in my rebate form.

http://www.myunspace.com A free file hosting site with no speed restrictions. Rom Chefs get free upgrade to Chef account which include unlimited storage. Interested Chefs please PM me.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:37 PM
Lurker

parth6512 is a n00b

Samething happened to me. I placed an order for HTC Diamond and they sent me Touch Pro. They told me I'll have to ship it back once I get it and they'll send me Diamond. Or am I able to take it to the store and exchange it up there? I don't want to pay extra $100 just for keyboard.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro