View Single Post
Old 11-07-2008, 02:11 PM
furiousgtz
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

furiousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good workfuriousgtz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Just got my email but is this diamond or pro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soggystockings View Post
They did the same sh#t to me. I ordered the pro and they sent the diamond..WTF sprint...I would go to the local store but they only get in 3 to 4 with their delivery and "im sorry we dont hold phones". I ended up sending it back. Now sprint tells me they are back ordered?....
I called Sprint they told me same exact thing.

When I ordered my phone I said to the sales guy very clearly!!! are you sure this one has keyboard (5 times) and the guy said yes it has the keyboard. Now I'm all happy yeah! I'm getting touch pro and then I start researching the item code and found out that its a damm diamond.

I don't want diamond why would I get Diamond I need keyboard that's why I had mogul 6700 and 6600.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico4k View Post
sory to hear that...the pro is this (see my order detail below):

Order Status

If you have any questions about the status of your order, please call us at 1-866-789-8292.

Last updated: 11/07/2008
Product ID Description Qty. Order Date Tracking #
PPC6850SP UTSTAR PPC6850 WM6.1 PDA 1 2008-11-05
Status: Your order is being processed. If you have any questions, please contact a representative at your original point of purchase.
Thanks yes now I know its 6850 I called Sprint and told them that number but they are clueless. They said we already shipped the phone you can send it back once you receive the phone and well see what we can do since we don't have any in stock.

Seriously I never had problem with Sprint I been good customer since 2002! never missed a payment or had any problem this is first time. I understand people make mistake he probably selected wrong phone since they both look the same when he put my order in but they should ship correct device and I can return wrong phone once I get it.

I think they should really change the Picture of TP on sprint.com and replace it with keyboard open sales people are getting confuse on which has keyboard. A Good Salesman knows there product I'm sorry most of this guys have no idea and they are just reading off the monitor.

Update: Local sprint store has one TP in stock and they are willing to exchange with no extra charge the manager was really cool he said just bring the diamond once you receive it. We will exchange and apply that credit toward pro and waive the price so it will be even exchange. UPS ground oh its going to take 5 days and that phone will be gone!

Last edited by furiousgtz; 11-07-2008 at 02:24 PM.