PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro Essentials (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730)

haida1 02-03-2010 12:27 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials

I looked for the place you said to turn off the message sent notification (so annoying) but could not find it...could you point me in the right direction plz?

SeanNoxious 02-04-2010 12:10 AM

Awesome thread has saved me a lot of searching. Bookmarked.

WarChild 02-11-2010 02:17 PM

There are a lot of dead links that need fixing for this to be useful anymore.

CW

wiskydiver1 02-13-2010 03:31 AM

Fix for MMS tiny received picture bug on cooked ROMs

oneyoungjay 02-25-2010 05:08 PM

hey guys need a little help.....just got a htc pro form someone else that had the same carrier(cricket). all i want to do is change it to my number and i have looked all over the place for hours and all im comming up with is to start from scratch. if i could do this without a wipe or hard reset i would appreciate. So this would require me to change the PRL and MSID

ByTheWay440 02-27-2010 05:20 PM

how do i remove s2u2 completely? and also can someone help me out with my data? i have no prl and it wont let me update it either, and when i try to connect to data error codes 1012 and 67 pop up?

chrialex 02-28-2010 12:37 AM

Did you use a carrier cab? You might need to.

sprintgirl 03-02-2010 10:23 PM

posted the cab for btw but he cant dl it to phone without internet and has a mac so missng sync but used up trial. told him use sumbody elses ph to dl it then beam it via bluetooth. if u hav another idea puhlease by all means...i cant think of anything else.

sprintgirl 03-02-2010 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oneyoungjay (Post 1590688)
hey guys need a little help.....just got a htc pro form someone else that had the same carrier(cricket). all i want to do is change it to my number and i have looked all over the place for hours and all im comming up with is to start from scratch. if i could do this without a wipe or hard reset i would appreciate. So this would require me to change the PRL and MSID

u need to contact the carrier to get the lock code for programming and ur msid. if u already kno ur msid u can try using an msl grabber. then programming is ##NNNNNN# (N stands for numbers in msl). if correct will bring up screen saying edit, view, done. click edit, will ask for mdn (ur ph number) then msid. click done. if done correctly device will reset.

sprintgirl 03-02-2010 11:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by haida1 (Post 1537613)
I looked for the place you said to turn off the message sent notification (so annoying) but could not find it...could you point me in the right direction plz?

dl the posted cab install and run...in ap click messaging then sms sent notification...at bottom disable...includes tweaks for tons of other settings.