PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro Essentials (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730)

sprintgirl 03-02-2010 11:05 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by kammy15 (Post 1455178)
hi i have just bought an used touch pro and i went to get on the internet and it wont let it keeps sayin error canna find remote server and i looked in my system under the start menu and the updat prl icon is not there....
anyone know what i can do?

FOR SPRINT

attached cab

ByTheWay440 03-03-2010 12:07 AM

dont work, tried it when i had missing sync, brings up error code 1012

snster 03-09-2010 04:00 AM

Hi guys. Im new to all this so please bare with me..
Can someone please explain to me how this works..

Disable SMS Sent Notification: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settin gs] Set SMSNoSentMsg to 1

razorloves 03-09-2010 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snster (Post 1617157)
Hi guys. Im new to all this so please bare with me..
Can someone please explain to me how this works..

Disable SMS Sent Notification: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settin gs] Set SMSNoSentMsg to 1

that is a location in the registry. if you install a registry editor and navigate to that location and change the value to 1, it will disable the sms sent notification.
The easier way is to just install this cab and it will make the change for you. ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%202/U...tification.cab

snster 03-09-2010 12:32 PM

Where can I find a registry editor?

razorloves 03-09-2010 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snster (Post 1617560)
Where can I find a registry editor?

in the first post under USEFUL DOWNLOADS. it's called phm regedit. word of caution though. be careful when you're in the registry. you change the wrong thing and you can make your phone not bootup. then you'd have to do a hard reset. Just be careful, or just use the cab file i gave you.

spankys-world 04-19-2010 06:23 AM

does anyone know how to get pasted the password on a htc touch pro my girlfriend changed it on accident and now i cant seem to figure out what it is

Overmann 05-07-2010 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here. This is a standalone package of Microsoft Windows Mobile Remote Desktop for Windows Mobile 6.5

It works on WM 6.5, and it does not have graphical glitches. Some ROMs are cooked without RD, and some people do use it and need to have it, and the WM 6.1 version does not work.

Apatty 07-08-2010 04:19 PM

I'm new to this site and to the world of custom ROMS, and tweeks to my HTC TP. I have thus far managed to upload Android and the tethering to my phone. My question is how do I do this and similar tweeks that require this "HKEY_" example:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PHONE]. I don't understand where to find this.

razorloves 07-08-2010 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Apatty (Post 1856885)
I'm new to this site and to the world of custom ROMS, and tweeks to my HTC TP. I have thus far managed to upload Android and the tethering to my phone. My question is how do I do this and similar tweeks that require this "HKEY_" example:[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\PHONE]. I don't understand where to find this.

look a few posts above yours. i answered that same question