PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Touch Pro Essentials (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42730)

Sharkie405 12-07-2009 10:53 PM

Re: Touch Pro Essentials

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 (Post 1395015)
that worked. but now is there a way to get rid of the lil black box that around the highlighted icon on slide bar because now it looks offset and makes it look ugly

Do you know how to take and post a screen shot? If so, do that. It's been so long since I've used stock TF3D so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I just noticed your info. under your name says 6800. Are you using a Mogul now? If so, that's the reason a lot of the stuff you're looking at won't work right. The Mogul is qvga and the Touch Pro is vga.

If you are using a Mogul check out this link. It's the Mogul/Titan forum here at PPCGeeks.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44

AL_CAPONE_187 12-07-2009 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1395089)
Do you know how to take and post a screen shot? If so, do that. It's been so long since I've used stock TF3D so I'm not sure what you're talking about.

I just noticed your info. under your name says 6800. Are you using a Mogul now? If so, that's the reason a lot of the stuff you're looking at won't work right. The Mogul is qvga and the Touch Pro is vga.

If you are using a Mogul check out this link. It's the Mogul/Titan forum here at PPCGeeks.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44

no i dont know how to take a screen shot of the phone. I never really have.

and no im using the touch pro. Ive switched phones so often its not funny lol. I just never update the phone Im using on the sites like these that im apart of.

but ummm i found a pic that someone else took a screen shot of there home screen.

hopefully it works because im going to link it. . .

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1221968208

im talking about that black box around the house in this image

Sharkie405 12-07-2009 11:20 PM

Are you just talking about the slider tab? The square tab that slides across the icons?

AL_CAPONE_187 12-07-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1395161)
Are you just talking about the slider tab? The square tab that slides across the icons?

yes correct.

im pretty sure we talking about the same thing now.

after i installed that cab to make background in all tabs that "slider tab" looks all messed up and not really centered. so if that can be fixed or something that would be koo

Sharkie405 12-07-2009 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 (Post 1395173)
yes correct.

im pretty sure we talking about the same thing now.

after i installed that cab to make background in all tabs that "slider tab" looks all messed up and not really centered. so if that can be fixed or something that would be koo

The one in the pic you posted looks centered to me. Is that how yours looks or is it really askew?

AL_CAPONE_187 12-07-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1395181)
The one in the pic you posted looks centered to me. Is that how yours looks or is it really askew?

well on the pic i posted thats not mine. its someone elses because idk how to do an screen shot. i just used that pic to show you guys what i was talking about.

on mine it does look offset or i guess "askew". its does to me anyways.

Sharkie405 12-08-2009 12:38 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Aight, well try this zip file I posted. Put it on your phone some how, I would just copy it to my storage card. Extract (Copy/Move) the files inside, using Total Commander, to your windows folder, soft-reset and hopefully that'll do it. I assume you don't have the program Total Commander so I've included that in this post as well. It's a very useful file exploring tool.

It's hard for me to test as I'm running a different manila than you so what works for you will not for me. If that doesn't work I don't know what to tell ya. I guess, it's more searching for you. Just remember nobody is the only person w/any given problem or tweak desire. All the questions and answers are out there, you just have to find them.

On a separate note, I posted my screen-shot program. It's very simple to use. It comes in real handy if you're in these forums often. Case in point...

AL_CAPONE_187 12-08-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sharkie405 (Post 1395357)
Aight, well try this zip file I posted. Put it on your phone some how, I would just copy it to my storage card. Extract (Copy/Move) the files inside, using Total Commander, to your windows folder, soft-reset and hopefully that'll do it. I assume you don't have the program Total Commander so I've included that in this post as well. It's a very useful file exploring tool.

It's hard for me to test as I'm running a different manila than you so what works for you will not for me. If that doesn't work I don't know what to tell ya. I guess, it's more searching for you. Just remember nobody is the only person w/any given problem or tweak desire. All the questions and answers are out there, you just have to find them.

On a separate note, I posted my screen-shot program. It's very simple to use. It comes in real handy if you're in these forums often. Case in point...

that didnt help. all that did was give my back ground a red black background and now i cant change the background to anything i want. it stuck with that background.

how do i go back to the original files that over wrote those since those didnt work at all and only seemed to make things worse

AL_CAPONE_187 12-08-2009 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 (Post 1397561)
that didnt help. all that did was give my back ground a red black background and now i cant change the background to anything i want. it stuck with that background.

how do i go back to the original files that over wrote those since those didnt work at all and only seemed to make things worse

also my phone aint ringing right either now. it shows its ringing but takes awhile to actually ring and show whos calling. it just flashes the buttons

Sharkie405 12-08-2009 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 (Post 1397590)
also my phone aint ringing right either now. it shows its ringing but takes awhile to actually ring and show whos calling. it just flashes the buttons

I'm fairly certain the background thing didn't mess up the ringer as it has nothing to do with that. As far as getting rid of it, you might have to hard reset. I hope you have your contacts and stuff saved. Sorry about that. I assume you tried soft-resetting and that did nothing?