PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

I'm just bumping this thread again, to see if anybody has found any new "cool" accessory sites for the phone (even though it's not quite here yet) and since most of the "release date" threads are being closed until the phone is released.

Nontheless, I bit the bullet and purchased a 16gb microsd (since there's been no talk about when the 32gb microsd is going to be released). I got a great deal ~$76 shipped w/ insurance and got the card in 3/4 days. I posted the website in a thread discussing the 12gb and 16gb microsd...I believe it was called happymemory.com (but they don't have the deal on the website anymore).

Anyhow, anybody found any other "new" cool stuff yet?
Old 10-17-2008, 09:32 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Didn't find any new stuff but got my car charger and 16gb card this week. Used the car charger but have open the 16gb card just yet. Waiting for stock to get my video-out cables and I'll be all set just hoping the touch pro comes with a belt carrying case I'll hate to have to order one after the fact

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-17-2008, 09:36 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Didn't find any new stuff but got my car charger and 16gb card this week. Used the car charger but have open the 16gb card just yet. Waiting for stock to get my video-out cables and I'll be all set just hoping the touch pro comes with a belt carrying case I'll hate to have to order one after the fact
How long did the shipping take for your charger and card?

I'm thinking of ordering the desktop cradle, but want to do it so that the timing is just right.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

I'm interested in the docking station, with the extra battery charger. Somebody put me on please.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:53 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
How long did the shipping take for your charger and card?

I'm thinking of ordering the desktop cradle, but want to do it so that the timing is just right.
Well.... o ordered my card on oct 3rd it "shipped" oct 4th last day it wuz "suppose" to come was oct 14th but came oct 15th!!! and I ordered my car charger oct 3rd to got it oct 15 but that's was back ordered. As soon as it came in stock it only took me a day to get it its coming out of IL so it might take 2 days for you bro it ship fed-ex so if you order something from them make sure its in stock
Old 10-18-2008, 12:38 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I'm interested in the docking station, with the extra battery charger. Somebody put me on please.
They sell it on ebay already, but HTC doesn't make one with an extra battery charger.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:26 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

this is just in from an expansys rep. i email them about my video-out cables asking when will they be back in stock. and "joe bunch" told me 11/7/08. so for anyone who ordered some video-out cables after oct 4th im guessing thats when they will get stock for em. sucks for me i guess il have the phone but wont be able to play with the cables until maybe week after i get the touch pro
Old 10-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
this is just in from an expansys rep. i email them about my video-out cables asking when will they be back in stock. and "joe bunch" told me 11/7/08. so for anyone who ordered some video-out cables after oct 4th im guessing thats when they will get stock for em. sucks for me i guess il have the phone but wont be able to play with the cables until maybe week after i get the touch pro
That's probably for the better... If you have alot of new stuff to play with, you'll get overwhelmed!
Old 10-21-2008, 08:48 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Talking Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
That's probably for the better... If you have alot of new stuff to play with, you'll get overwhelmed!
dude u telling me!!! I just got a new HP laptop sunday i havent even broken in yet!!! lol cant wait for the new laptop and touch pro "mate" together but your right to many toys will be over load
Old 10-21-2008, 09:13 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Good thing I didn't order yet!

I do want to order the dock though, so it'll be ready in my office by the time the phone ships out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro