PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Yea I was thinking that my self that's the real reason I haven't bought anything. I know its safe to buy the car charger so I might get that early as I could use that with my mogul. But imma wait for the tv-out cables.
Oh, the car charger, for sure it would be worth the buy. When I bought mine, there were absolutely no vendors that offered it on ebay, so definitely a steal of a price on there.

It's been going strong since I bought it back in June '07! No issues whatsoever.
Old 09-16-2008, 10:21 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs up Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Oh, the car charger, for sure it would be worth the buy. When I bought mine, there were absolutely no vendors that offered it on ebay, so definitely a steal of a price on there.

It's been going strong since I bought it back in June '07! No issues whatsoever.
Wow that's great. I'll be ordering mine soon
Old 09-17-2008, 05:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

B18DelSolT is keeping up the good workB18DelSolT is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to B18DelSolT Send a message via MSN to B18DelSolT Send a message via Yahoo to B18DelSolT

from the touch pro unbxing vids that ive seen for sprint it already cmes with a belt clip.. jumps for joy, atleast ill already have a phone clip for running
Old 09-17-2008, 09:02 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Question Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B18DelSolT View Post
from the touch pro unbxing vids that ive seen for sprint it already cmes with a belt clip.. jumps for joy, atleast ill already have a phone clip for running
I didn't see a case belt clip in the video of the touch pro. All I saw was the pocket sleeve? And question for everyone have any one ordered anything from expansys.com I think its an UK site and was wondering how long does it take to ship to the US?
Old 09-17-2008, 01:14 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
I didn't see a case belt clip in the video of the touch pro. All I saw was the pocket sleeve? And question for everyone have any one ordered anything from expansys.com I think its an UK site and was wondering how long does it take to ship to the US?
Yup. Just a pocket sleeve from what I've seen as well.

That grey one selling on expansys looked really nice though (nicer than the one provided for the Mogul). Never purchased from them before, but they've been around for a while, so I wouldn't imagine shipping would be too difficult for them.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:07 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Cool Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Yup. Just a pocket sleeve from what I've seen as well.

That grey one selling on expansys looked really nice though (nicer than the one provided for the Mogul). Never purchased from them before, but they've been around for a while, so I wouldn't imagine shipping would be too difficult for them.
Thanks for the heads up. Can anyone who ordered from that site tell me how was there shipping to the US was?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:31 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up. Can anyone who ordered from that site tell me how was there shipping to the US was?
I just watched an un-boxing video of the Diamond and it had a case/carrier that was also a belt clip...Maybe that's something that Sprint has changed or will be changing for the Touch pro also? I guess we'll see. I'm somewhat hoping for both, since I rarely (if ever) use a belt clip holster.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:41 PM
Hercules Valvalotus

Thumbs up Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
I just watched an un-boxing video of the Diamond and it had a case/carrier that was also a belt clip...Maybe that's something that Sprint has changed or will be changing for the Touch pro also? I guess we'll see. I'm somewhat hoping for both, since I rarely (if ever) use a belt clip holster.
Hmmm guess I gotta hold off on all the stuff I was gonna order til the phones come out cause I ALLWAYS use my belt clip case. Never put it in my pocket. I hope it does come with a belt clip case.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:08 PM
VIP Member

Posted updated information I found (while google searching) on the microSD's. Check out the information on this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...110#post421110

32gb microSD card...I'm waiting on that one and just using my 4gb until it's released.
Old 09-18-2008, 12:52 AM
Hercules Valvalotus

Question Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Quote:
Posted updated information I found (while google searching) on the microSD's. Check out the information on this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...110#post421110

32gb microSD card...I'm waiting on that one and just using my 4gb until it's released.
And are you sure the touch pro can take and 32gb card? Thought the highest was 16gb?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro