PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2008, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Bad HAL 9000 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Any good sites for docks and accessories yet?

Grrr, I want a car mount system as well. I really want one that has a charger connected to it and allows the device to be rotated, as well as allows the keyboard to be open or closed.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad HAL 9000 View Post
Grrr, I want a car mount system as well. I really want one that has a charger connected to it and allows the device to be rotated, as well as allows the keyboard to be open or closed.
I had the one like you described from seidio for the mogul and it was VERY nice, too bad they don't look to have one for the pro. Although I will say the mogul cradle worked only when you used their phone cover, which I did like but don't plan to use on the pro because it is a bit creaky and also affects the sliding action. Eventually after 6 months the small plastic tabs that held the phone on got brittle and one broke so i actually double sided taped it on and that was obviously not optimal. They need a better warranty on those covers.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC6700, Treo 700wx, Touch Pro

CountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good workCountryDevil is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceo View Post
I had the one like you described from seidio for the mogul and it was VERY nice, too bad they don't look to have one for the pro. Although I will say the mogul cradle worked only when you used their phone cover, which I did like but don't plan to use on the pro because it is a bit creaky and also affects the sliding action. Eventually after 6 months the small plastic tabs that held the phone on got brittle and one broke so i actually double sided taped it on and that was obviously not optimal. They need a better warranty on those covers.
Although not listed yet, I am sure Seidio will have a car cradle for the Pro. I have used them for all my WM phones starting wth the 6700. The ones I bought had the speaker in them so that I could use GPS voice prompts. But I nver used it for a speaker phone. Give them time, they will have on out I am sure.

As for the phone cover you described, they do make a cradle for use with the plastic cover and one without. So be sure you read the descriptions before you purchase.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetlet View Post
Moda Casi Long Clip Cell Case

From Target, fits great. Link
U have a picture of the clip?
does the clip rotate?
Old 12-03-2008, 09:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

elgreek84 is keeping up the good workelgreek84 is keeping up the good work

got this case for phone, fits perfectly, very nice for pocket use.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001G0N1YU
Old 12-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgreek84 View Post
got this case for phone, fits perfectly, very nice for pocket use.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001G0N1YU
That's... cute

Very iPhone-ish =]
Old 12-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, 6800

Talyn is keeping up the good workTalyn is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Talyn

Rawr, my clip needs to get here like yesterday. I'm getting sad!

Michigan Chapter Leader for Ford Truck Enthusiasts
http://www.midnightmods.com/

Networking, Computer Hardware, Farming

Old phones; I-1000x2, I-32sx, I-90x3, I-860x2, I-930x4, PPC-6800x4, Touch Pro
Old 12-04-2008, 05:02 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by saumaun View Post
Thanks so much! I'm definitely getting one of these. Right now I'm asking the seller if they can do red stitching as well, and change the font.

I really like customizing, as you can see =]
I think you should request the case 1 cm wider. I do find the case is too tight. I had to stretch it out using my mogul, but it seems to tighten back up. IT's actually getting better now, but specifying 1 cm thicker would be better.
I used the specs from here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42394
10.1L x 5.2W x 1.8D Also, I'd get one side lower like a member here photoshopped.
Did they get back to you on the red stitching?
Old 12-04-2008, 08:58 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I think you should request the case 1 cm wider. I do find the case is too tight. I had to stretch it out using my mogul, but it seems to tighten back up. IT's actually getting better now, but specifying 1 cm thicker would be better.
I used the specs from here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42394
10.1L x 5.2W x 1.8D Also, I'd get one side lower like a member here photoshopped.
Did they get back to you on the red stitching?
Thanks for the tip. Yea, they said they could do red stitching for me.

I'm impressed by their speedy service and willingness to customize.

I' don't quite know about the lower side... I will really only use this case for formal occasions, and I'll have my slightly loose mogul case for everyday use.

Thanks
Old 12-04-2008, 09:05 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

You've got a point. If I'm working out, I should just use the stock case. Post some pics when you get your case. It's a nice case. Nicest case I've seen.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro