PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2010, 12:10 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Running fast and smooth here.
I think the battery drain issues got fixed in the last update or two.
Still testing.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Might have to try it again here in a little bit.

got some more beta pics of a new bezel

Old 02-05-2010, 01:32 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

bezel? what bezel?

Looking good bro.
I really like that one.
Have you tried adding a slight transparency inside the bezel? Or maybe a glossy look inside?
That I think might really set it off.
Old 02-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Are you talking about inside the actual clock area? To make it look like a glass panel is over the digital numbers?
Old 02-05-2010, 02:26 PM
The Rootinator

Yes and the other smaller bezels.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Ya if I were to do it I would just make it a layer behind the bezels.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:23 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger View Post
Ya if I were to do it I would just make it a layer behind the bezels.
Yeah. Should not be hard to do but it would look great.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker

It has proved to be more of a pain then I thought. Ya it's easy enough to put in but not so easy to get a nice glass look across the whole area. They all have the same amount of highlight since they are all produced off the same file. It's hard to see in the smaller boxes and can just be seen in the large box. It really comes down to the back ground image being used. More tweaking and I'm sure I'll get it just right.

Plus now I'm going to have to pull the actual number files and start playing with them.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:08 AM
The Rootinator

Looking better and better.
Your choice of walls looks pretty good too.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger View Post
It has proved to be more of a pain then I thought. Ya it's easy enough to put in but not so easy to get a nice glass look across the whole area. They all have the same amount of highlight since they are all produced off the same file. It's hard to see in the smaller boxes and can just be seen in the large box. It really comes down to the back ground image being used. More tweaking and I'm sure I'll get it just right.

Plus now I'm going to have to pull the actual number files and start playing with them.

Will,
I am most impressed with your work especially this today screen,this is the cleanest setup I have seen. if you wouldn't mind I have some questions.

Is there instructions on how to do these mods? I have been out of the loop for awhile (last flash was 7-29-09) and all this looks a little overwhelming.

Do you maybe cab up your work?

Do you happen to know if these mods work on NRG'S ROMS?

any other advice you think is worthy.

Thanks!

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Last edited by meanfishy; 02-06-2010 at 06:37 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro