View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 06:34 AM
meanfishy
Almost a VIP

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger View Post
It has proved to be more of a pain then I thought. Ya it's easy enough to put in but not so easy to get a nice glass look across the whole area. They all have the same amount of highlight since they are all produced off the same file. It's hard to see in the smaller boxes and can just be seen in the large box. It really comes down to the back ground image being used. More tweaking and I'm sure I'll get it just right.

Plus now I'm going to have to pull the actual number files and start playing with them.

Will,
I am most impressed with your work especially this today screen,this is the cleanest setup I have seen. if you wouldn't mind I have some questions.

Is there instructions on how to do these mods? I have been out of the loop for awhile (last flash was 7-29-09) and all this looks a little overwhelming.

Do you maybe cab up your work?

Do you happen to know if these mods work on NRG'S ROMS?

any other advice you think is worthy.

Thanks!

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Last edited by meanfishy; 02-06-2010 at 06:37 AM.