PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2010, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Westfire is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I have not been keeping up with NRG roms since I have been cooking my own.
Not sure which one of his is 2.1 so I can't say is that version of Dusk will work or not.
I have cooked my own Dusk rom for Sense 2.5 but have not for 2.1 yet.

Did you flash a Sense 2.1 rom?

I am flashing your MaxDarkRoot1227combo now. So then I should just be able to install the theme right?
Old 01-08-2010, 02:18 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westfire View Post
I am flashing your MaxDarkRoot1227combo now. So then I should just be able to install the theme right?
That rom already has the Dusk theme installed as well as the option to turn on Max Manila cooked in as well.
You will not need to install anything else.
There is another more updated version posted as well but the version you are downloading has landscape in Music,Album and Messaging.
The updated one has other features but lost all landscape in all the tabs other than HTC Messaging.

All the info is on my download page.

Last edited by rootlinux; 01-08-2010 at 02:20 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What rom are you running?
Sorry I didn't get back to you right away. I'm not running a customized ROM, I'm running the most recent ROM update from Sprint.

After posting, I was able to figure out the correct order of installation to make it work. For anybody that runs into the same issue, here is the new order that I had to install the items in order to get everything I wanted on TouchFlo3D:

- 1st install Sprint2FlipClock cab
- 2nd install Background4allpages cab
- 3rd install nocurtains cab
- 4th install crystal clock cab (or whatever clock you want to use)
- 5th install the manila file to straighten the tab selector
Old 01-09-2010, 05:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Getting there....need to find a good theme and see what it takes to skin this puppy

Old 01-09-2010, 05:27 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger View Post
Getting there....need to find a good theme and see what it takes to skin this puppy

Is it running fluid like a real Droid device bro?
I know it lacks features right now but it is getting better and looks great.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

They just dropped some new files which seem to help a great deal. I'm hoping the camera is working with in the next few weeks and the last thing will be GPS. There will still be some things here and there but it's getting really close. You might want to check it out. I can post a video of how well it's working if you want.
Old 01-09-2010, 05:47 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger View Post
They just dropped some new files which seem to help a great deal. I'm hoping the camera is working with in the next few weeks and the last thing will be GPS. There will still be some things here and there but it's getting really close. You might want to check it out. I can post a video of how well it's working if you want.
Post up bro.
Love to see it.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

It was in one of my other posts.

Android Eclair 2.0.1
Old 01-09-2010, 06:33 AM
The Rootinator

See it is GSM only right now.
I can not do anything with it without CDMA kernel.
Old 01-09-2010, 06:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ah for some reason I was thinking you had a Fuze but you are on Verizon aren't you,heh

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro