PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2010, 10:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Post Your Touch Pro Today Screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never4saken View Post
Some of my Screens
I like that background. Can you post it?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
That is pretty sweet bro.

It's a toy OS right now. It's boots from the sd card so I just carry an extra 1 gig card with that on it. Load it up from time to time to play with it. i want to know the system when they get the port perfected.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Need some help getting my setup right.

I used to be really active on the boards, but have gotten so busy with work that I haven't had time.

When I had the older rom, I had the background4allpages cab, noskirts cab, and crystal clock. Everything worked fine, once I figured out the installation order.

With the new rom, everything changed. I was able to manage getting all three of these installed, in the proper order, but now the big clock on my today screen (in touchflo3d) doesn't show. When I minimize the clock, it'll show, so I'm trying to find out if there's an easy/quick fix for this.

Before, I had to install Sprint2Flipclock, but that actually ruins everything now.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:45 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Need some help getting my setup right.

I used to be really active on the boards, but have gotten so busy with work that I haven't had time.

When I had the older rom, I had the background4allpages cab, noskirts cab, and crystal clock. Everything worked fine, once I figured out the installation order.

With the new rom, everything changed. I was able to manage getting all three of these installed, in the proper order, but now the big clock on my today screen (in touchflo3d) doesn't show. When I minimize the clock, it'll show, so I'm trying to find out if there's an easy/quick fix for this.

Before, I had to install Sprint2Flipclock, but that actually ruins everything now.
What rom are you running?
Old 01-08-2010, 12:55 AM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil Badger View Post
How about some Droid love.....and no this is not a droid styled theme this is actually the Android kernel on the Touch Pro. Sorry for the blurry picture they have not got everything working yet so no screen capture. Had to use a new HD web cam thing I got.

got a link?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: At&t Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Wil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWil Badger is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to Wil Badger Send a message via AIM to Wil Badger Send a message via MSN to Wil Badger Send a message via Yahoo to Wil Badger

Sure do but be warned it is not fully functioning and you can not modify the kernal at this point or it will cause what does work to possibly stop working. I loaded a program that made the screen the way it looks and it most likely broke some things,lol. So I will have to see and possibly start over. Read the whole thread before going at it.

Last edited by Wil Badger; 01-08-2010 at 01:06 AM.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Westfire is just getting started

So I am trying to get the Dusk theme on my TP. I downloaded and installed the Leo Manilla 2.1 from XDA but still have the ROM background and manilla. What am I missing?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westfire View Post
So I am trying to get the Dusk theme on my TP. I downloaded and installed the Leo Manilla 2.1 from XDA but still have the ROM background and manilla. What am I missing?
What version of Dusk did you try installing?
The 2.5 version will not work on 2.1.
I have not tried to cook a 2.1 with Dusk 2.1 yet so I don't know if it will even work.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

Westfire is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
What version of Dusk did you try installing?
The 2.5 version will not work on 2.1.
I have not tried to cook a 2.1 with Dusk 2.1 yet so I don't know if it will even work.
I first installed EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) thenDusk Leo Manilla 2.1. Did I miss an install? I haven't kept up with everything since I have had the same ROM for the past 8 months and finally felt like seeing what else was out there. Thanks for your help.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:03 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westfire View Post
I first installed EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) thenDusk Leo Manilla 2.1. Did I miss an install? I haven't kept up with everything since I have had the same ROM for the past 8 months and finally felt like seeing what else was out there. Thanks for your help.
I have not been keeping up with NRG roms since I have been cooking my own.
Not sure which one of his is 2.1 so I can't say is that version of Dusk will work or not.
I have cooked my own Dusk rom for Sense 2.5 but have not for 2.1 yet.

Did you flash a Sense 2.1 rom?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro