PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
i am reading it the same way
I would to. I live in MN which is where Best Buy in based and i just got off the phone with thier flagship store in Eden Praire, MN and the lady in the mobile department said that in her employee news letter there was an update that stated the release had been pushed back again, with no guranteed date. I told her that the phone was supposed to be released last weekend and that could possibly be what that was reffering to and she said that could be possible. So i don't know what to believe i just got my fingers crossed and hoping that the phone will be released through BB either sunday or monday. The anticipation is killing me. I usually can wait but all these back and forth dates are just killing me.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division

Last edited by Young_breedent; 10-24-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

houdini is keeping up the good workhoudini is keeping up the good work

i think it has already been reported that they're getting a special shipment...
Old 10-24-2008, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro soon to be TP2

Zero_Shadow is becoming a great contributor

Critical
Thanks for the info on the gsm battery cover I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and I think Im just about as passionate about it as saumaun. So thanks for that and all the other info you have given.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

For all those posting questions. I think that critical is on a 4 day weekend. Fri-Mon.

His dates are exactly as posted on the press release. 26 to specific retailers (Best Buy) and the 2 to everyone else. I still don't think that I will be in stores by the 2nd though but who knows.

Lets let the person enjoy their days off.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ohm4life911 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_Shadow View Post
Critical
Thanks for the info on the gsm battery cover I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it and I think Im just about as passionate about it as saumaun. So thanks for that and all the other info you have given.
So the sprint touch pro will be able to use the GSM Battery Cover? if so where can you buy it?
Old 10-24-2008, 12:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Nexus One.
Carrier: Sprint, TMobile

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
I would to. I live in MN which is where Best Buy in based and i just got off the phone with thier flagship store in Eden Praire, MN and the lady in the mobile department said that in her employee news letter there was an update that stated the release had been pushed back again, with no guranteed date. I told her that the phone was supposed to be released last weekend and that could possibly be what that was reffering to and she said that could be possible. So i don't know what to believe i just got my fingers crossed and hoping that the phone will be released through BB either sunday or monday. The anticipation is killing me. I usually can wait but all these back and forth dates are just killing me.
wow great to see another MN person on here.. anyways i called up my bud you works in the bestbuy campus in bloomington to see if they had any info on what was going on.. on the 26th and he said most of the stores are going to get the phone on that day it will be deliverd to them on that sunday morning. still waiting to see how that pans out. i also called the one in Brooklyn Center, and Maple Grove.. as i have buddies there too and they pretty much said the same soo will see.

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”
Old 10-24-2008, 12:13 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelwix View Post
wow great to see another MN person on here.. anyways i called up my bud you works in the bestbuy campus in bloomington to see if they had any info on what was going on.. on the 26th and he said most of the stores are going to get the phone on that day it will be deliverd to them on that sunday morning. still waiting to see how that pans out. i also called the one in Brooklyn Center, and Maple Grove.. as i have buddies there too and they pretty much said the same soo will see.
Thats good news i got a buddy that works at the one in edina near southdale but i haven't had a chance to talk to him yet but i'm praying that the phone comes out this sunday or monday. I've seen quite a few people on here from MN we might need to start a MN militia lol. You down to join???
Old 10-24-2008, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

i ama sprint employee, we just got the Touch Pro cases in this morning...the day is nearing....

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch diamond pro

Kronus24 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
i ama sprint employee, we just got the Touch Pro cases in this morning...the day is nearing....
Thats what i'm talking about. So look like we should be able to order on sunday with telesales?
Old 10-24-2008, 12:23 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

my store says we WILL HAVE THEM!!!!! YAY!!! called my boss and he told me himself

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro