View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 12:06 PM
pixelwix
Regular 'Geeker

pixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuffpixelwix knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
I would to. I live in MN which is where Best Buy in based and i just got off the phone with thier flagship store in Eden Praire, MN and the lady in the mobile department said that in her employee news letter there was an update that stated the release had been pushed back again, with no guranteed date. I told her that the phone was supposed to be released last weekend and that could possibly be what that was reffering to and she said that could be possible. So i don't know what to believe i just got my fingers crossed and hoping that the phone will be released through BB either sunday or monday. The anticipation is killing me. I usually can wait but all these back and forth dates are just killing me.
wow great to see another MN person on here.. anyways i called up my bud you works in the bestbuy campus in bloomington to see if they had any info on what was going on.. on the 26th and he said most of the stores are going to get the phone on that day it will be deliverd to them on that sunday morning. still waiting to see how that pans out. i also called the one in Brooklyn Center, and Maple Grove.. as i have buddies there too and they pretty much said the same soo will see.

Quote:
“The hood love to listen to Jeezy and Weezy, and oh yeah Yeezy; I did it for the Glory.”