PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2008, 01:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dancrosoft is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release Info (consolidated criticalaudioinc info)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancrosoft View Post
I am on the phone with retentions. They DO NOT have the phone for order. The screwed up my order and ordered a Touch. They are correcting it now but I think I am going to have to call telesales and have them place the order and then have Retentions credit the account for the difference.

I will update as I get more info...
Retentions corrected the issue and was able to order the phone. If a rep tells you that they cannot find it; tell me to look it up with the Model Number.

Last edited by dancrosoft; 10-30-2008 at 01:27 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

sherv is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffles View Post
Wow, must suck for you guys ordering from telesales over a promise. I was promised credits that got me the phone for $130 after rebates, however I got them to just credit the promised credits after buying at BB. So I paid $256 at best buy, have $175 of credits on my account, so with the 20% off and activation fee, the phone has a net cost of $99 to me.
Broken promises suck, but I'm getting mine switched for my Mogul + $75 credit as well, and since both phones cost the same, well, free $75 for me! The telesales rep even commented on that. I'm happy

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 01:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

^^ how did you get them to swap with your mogul?
Old 10-30-2008, 01:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC pro

bnts1993 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancrosoft View Post
Retentions corrected the issue and was able to order the phone. If a rep tells you that they cannot find it; tell me to look it up with the Model Number.

I did do that and they said that they couldnt order it till Sunday. The last guy kept saing " I have been calling everyday myself and it isnt out"!! I was liek dude you work there!!!! What an idiot I am soooo mad right now!!! I want my TP!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

DOUBLEVISION is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to DOUBLEVISION Send a message via Yahoo to DOUBLEVISION

[quote=aceracer24;485322]Long story short, I got mine ordered and they gave me the order number on the phone. What makes no sense is I asked if it was overnight shipping and she said yes but it could take 3-5 days...huh?

Anyway, I spent almost an hour on the phone between CS, Telesales and god knows who else before I actually got the phone orderd. If it wasn't for the phones themselves and the better plan prices, I would just ship in an instant. I am tired of the run around and crap I get from Sprint.[/quote

Im also tired of the bull crap and run around i get from sprint they promise something and u don't see nothing i was so pissed but im feeling a bit better. If they screw me over ill cancel move to another company and sell my tp and other sprint phones on ebay. SPRINT SHAME ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

dancrosoft is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnts1993 View Post
I did do that and they said that they couldnt order it till Sunday. The last guy kept saing " I have been calling everyday myself and it isnt out"!! I was liek dude you work there!!!! What an idiot I am soooo mad right now!!! I want my TP!!!
That is not correct. Retentions CAN preorder it. I am looking at my order in their system now:

Product ID DescriptionQty.Order Date Tracking # PPC6850SPUTSTAR PPC6850 WM6.1 PDA12008-10-30
Old 10-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

to their credit there letting us order it a full 3 days before the real release so thats nice, and im sure they already trained people on the true release date.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: sprint

Justin311 is just getting started

You guys need to quit *****ing....I just called and they're ordering it for me. I got lots of credits but they were owed to me - total cost out the door was a whopping $62.30. I have put up with a lot of BS, including 2 broken instincts, and lastly a bad Diamond. I had to go back to my old broken flip phone which only rings every ONCE in a while - and thats not caus eI have no friends lol.

But sprint IS A GOOD COMPANY and took care of it for me. They said its shipping after 11/2 which I think is reasonable, I should have it about 11/4 with overnight shipping. Whining that you don't have your "cool new phone" 3 days before its released is just childish IMHO. Sorry. Good luck on getting all of your phones, I'm excited to play with it

Last edited by Justin311; 10-30-2008 at 02:16 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

SkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkunkApe is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

with all the problems ive had, i'll just wait until sunday morning to order
Old 10-30-2008, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin311 View Post
You guys need to quit *****ing....I just called and they're ordering it for me. I got lots of credits but they were owed to me. They said its shipping after 11/2 which I think is reasonable, I should have it about 11/4 with overnight shipping. Whining that you don't have your "cool new phone" 3 days before its released is just childish IMHO. Sorry. Good luck on getting all of your phones, I'm excited to play with it
hrm, if people weren't begging for credits and whatnot, they could have got it at BB almost a week ago. Hell, you could have probably still had the credits applied after-the-fact, even with BB.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro