PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, Touch Pro, Touch pro 2, EVO 4G, EVO3D
Carrier: sprint

madcowmilau is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro still missing 3.5mm Audio Jack

id like an audio jack as well
Old 09-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcowmilau View Post
id like an audio jack as well
so do you upgrade? I was talking to my friend last night and he said it's as if HTC leaves one thing out on each phone on purpose so that you have a reason to upgrade. haha.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul > TP1 > TP2 > Arrive > SGS3 > SGS4 > LG G4

esqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuffesqueue knows their stuff
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
They include a pretty slick black dongle that matches the style of the phone that includes a mini-USB charge port, mini-USB headphone port, and 2.5mm and 3.5mm jacks. I think that's pretty reasonable. Yes, built-in would be better, but it would take up more space. One dongle to do it all is still better than the two that only did most of it for the Mogul.
Are you sure about that? Where did you get that info? It would be awesome if that were correct. My mogul's headphones went MIA O.O Fortunately I had my fusic's 2.5mm to 3.5mm port + mic + volume + call button adapter.

It worked great for music and calls.
Old 09-23-2008, 12:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evil Evo

i360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulari360 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
I just dont understand why so many bluetooth headphones suck, it makes me not even want to buy them

Heres an idea if any ones listening, make me a bluetooth box or stick smaller than the ipod shuffle that i can connect a standard 3.5 jack too and i'll be very happy
Well, then you'll be happy to know that they exist and i've seen them on ebay.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung for the "Moment"

pg2k3 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobmonster View Post
I just dont understand why so many bluetooth headphones suck, it makes me not even want to buy them

Heres an idea if any ones listening, make me a bluetooth box or stick smaller than the ipod shuffle that i can connect a standard 3.5 jack too and i'll be very happy
Check out the Plantronics Pulsar 260. That may be what your looking for. I may look into buying this one in the future.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by esqueue View Post
Are you sure about that? Where did you get that info? It would be awesome if that were correct. My mogul's headphones went MIA O.O Fortunately I had my fusic's 2.5mm to 3.5mm port + mic + volume + call button adapter.

It worked great for music and calls.
The Sprint Diamond includes the adapter I described (it's in the unboxing videos on YouTube), so I can only assume the Touch Pro includes the same adapter.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

MoneyM is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
They include a pretty slick black dongle that matches the style of the phone that includes a mini-USB charge port, mini-USB headphone port, and 2.5mm and 3.5mm jacks. I think that's pretty reasonable. Yes, built-in would be better, but it would take up more space. One dongle to do it all is still better than the two that only did most of it for the Mogul.
Is it me or is dongle a really funny word?
Old 09-24-2008, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2
Carrier: at&t/sprint

remydakid is keeping up the good workremydakid is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to remydakid

why keep complaining about this? get a bluetooth stereo headphone set like the rest of America is doing bud
Old 09-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Threadstarter

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by remydakid View Post
why keep complaining about this? get a bluetooth stereo headphone set like the rest of America is doing bud
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Thank you. I can do without the radio. I usually use bluetooth, but sometimes bletooth isn't the best option.
Been using these for awhile b/c earbuds dont provide enough base for me.

Have you taken the phone snowboarding or in the cold? bluetooth earbuds freeze. I tried both, over the ear and ear buds. So yah, sometimes a 3.5 jack would be better.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
I just wanted to add that bluetooth sucks while going snowboarding. Buttons and what not starts to freeze. So, that is when I really want a 3.5 mm jack. I COULD just use a converter, but that's just more stuff sticking out the phone.
Damn, you must be either very rich, or very good at snowboarding. Either way, I can't see why anyone would take the risk with a $700 phone...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro