PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 01:17 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

im in the top 3000 lol
Old 10-13-2008, 01:31 PM
Lurker

vans4eva is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Hey was reading this thread and wondering if the AT&T Touch Pro had the same release date. I found a few sites here and there showing a rumor release date of Oct 23. Anyone have any info on this? Thanks in advance.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

badutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good workbadutahboy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidmet View Post
OP has been wrong in the past, even if he claims a spotless record.
Instead of baseless claims, post your proof

I've been here for 2 years now, and CJ has been right about everything he's predicted from what I've seen.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Lurker

vans4eva is a n00b

Sorry did not read the whole 70 pages, but can anyone tell me if the At&t release date of the Touch Pro is = to the release date of Sprint? I have read many sites on Sprint but not At&t. Thanks in advance.
Old 10-13-2008, 01:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto q 9c
Carrier: sprint

oldskoul is a n00b

Well my phone crashed so i traded for the moto q which seemed like the only other phone to get... hated it so i just picked the diamond, phone unseen... beacuse the stores didn't have them.

So now i have 2 phones... the diamond i didnt bother activating because its too small to read...
Old 10-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jonartbanks is just getting started

People,

I just spoke to Sprint this morning (3 times-because I don't trust them) to verify the release date of the Touch Pro.....here's what they told me

9:41:53 AM

System
Connected to sprint-ap2.cnxchat.com
9:41:54 AM

System
Session ID: 3722421
9:41:59 AM

System
Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly.

System
Ruth C has joined this session!

System
Connected with Ruth C
9:42:04 AM

Ruth C
Thank you for contacting Sprint my name is Ruth, how may I assist you today
9:42:11 AM

Jonart Banks
Good Morning
9:42:35 AM

Ruth C
Good morning. How may I assist you today?
9:42:41 AM

Jonart Banks
I wanted to know when will the HTC Touch Pro be released?
9:43:27 AM

Jonart Banks
or when would be available to Telesales?
9:46:00 AM

Ruth C
Jonart the HTC Touch availability is 09/28/2008 for retail
9:46:53 AM

Jonart Banks
I think that was for the HTC Touch Diamond....I was looking for the HTC Touch Pro
9:47:20 AM

Ruth C
I apologize, one moment please.
9:49:25 AM

Ruth C
That will be available on 10/19/2008
9:50:47 AM

Jonart Banks
The reason I asked because I received conflicting info from another rep that it was pushed back until 11/2. Can you verify which one is correct?
9:51:10 AM

Ruth C
Certainly one moment please
9:52:30 AM

Ruth C
The date show for this item is 10/19/2008
Old 10-13-2008, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

and all three times they told u 10/19/08 .... i hope so ... i plan on having my touch all customized by nov 2nd.. not getting the phone then .. haha
Old 10-13-2008, 03:40 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Guys, I'm gonna re-iterate this one more time. There were A TON of people that did the same as all of you and contacted e/chat reps and/or cs telephone reps, stating the same exact thing about the "release date" (contradicting the talk of "delays"). In the end, all the chat reps or phone reps did was state what they were able to see in their system.

That being said, it's very possible that their systems haven't been updated to indicate the delay. I would love to see the Touch Pro be available for purchase on the 19th, but if it is not, I definitely won't be as disappointed as many of you that keep going on the 1st tier e/chat reps or phone reps.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:08 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Guys, I'm gonna re-iterate this one more time. There were A TON of people that did the same as all of you and contacted e/chat reps and/or cs telephone reps, stating the same exact thing about the "release date" (contradicting the talk of "delays"). In the end, all the chat reps or phone reps did was state what they were able to see in their system.

That being said, it's very possible that their systems haven't been updated to indicate the delay. I would love to see the Touch Pro be available for purchase on the 19th, but if it is not, I definitely won't be as disappointed as many of you that keep going on the 1st tier e/chat reps or phone reps.
some people just love posting those echat conversations, even though we all know that none of them know what they're talking about.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:25 PM
VIP Member

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

those echats are funny ... i did it before and the lady told me that there was no release date for the touch pro but i can sign up and be notified for when it is .... haha
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro