PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 12:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

munnarg is keeping up the good workmunnarg is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to munnarg
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

I can't wait any longer. All these threads about the Diamond is driving me nuts, lol.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:45 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Makes two of us... If I see someone walking around with a Sprint Diamond it's on!!! I'm going to take it, run and squeeze it till it makes a keyboard!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-21-2008, 08:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO baby

younghov718 is keeping up the good workyounghov718 is keeping up the good work

im getting so inpatient.
Old 09-21-2008, 09:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul & HTC Touch and HTC Diamond now HTC Touch Pro

soundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good work

well i work at a sprint store and there's nothing there trust me i have been waiting just like you guys, but nothing yet i bet it's gonna come out a week apart from the touch diamond
Old 09-21-2008, 10:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworkspr View Post
well i work at a sprint store and there's nothing there trust me i have been waiting just like you guys, but nothing yet i bet it's gonna come out a week apart from the touch diamond

Release date is not till the 19th of next month and we know sprint is NEVER early so we will see it the 20th since the 19th is Sunday.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
Release date is not till the 19th of next month and we know sprint is NEVER early so we will see it the 20th since the 19th is Sunday.
What does sunday have to do with anything? The diamond was released last sunday 9/14
Old 09-21-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

Schwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on repSchwartz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have my diamond
Old 09-21-2008, 01:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

I can't decide whether or not to get the Pro right when it comes out, or wait a few weeks, because if I get it, I won't have my home theater system by my Halloween party...
Old 09-21-2008, 01:40 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
I can't decide whether or not to get the Pro right when it comes out, or wait a few weeks, because if I get it, I won't have my home theater system by my Halloween party...
Of all the different phones I have had with sprint I have never bought one on release day or during that release week. I have never had a problem with waiting. Now its a little different, I hate my moguls more and more as each day passes so best believe I will be getting 2 pros come release day, or at least 1 diamond and 1 pro, regardless of what I have to pay. Keeping fingers crossed for a good deal though
Old 09-21-2008, 02:13 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
Another month aint that bad. Trust me it will go by fast if you don't think about it to much
That wont happen, people keep replying to this thread about their wet dreams!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro