PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2008, 03:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: P100EWW
Carrier: Sprint

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

To clarify the situation, I called EVP to confirm. They are backed up because of the sheer number of people pre-ordering this phone. It's legit, and we are really set for pre-ordering.

He said pricing and release date are still tenative. EVP WILL BE LESS than store prices. He said they just can't say how much yet. Also, he said they are looking at the 19th, but didn't want to say it's set in concrete.

If you pre-order, give it a day or so, they are really backlogged.

Go EVP!
Old 10-01-2008, 03:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
To clarify the situation, I called EVP to confirm. They are backed up because of the sheer number of people pre-ordering this phone. It's legit, and we are really set for pre-ordering.

He said pricing and release date are still tenative. EVP WILL BE LESS than store prices. He said they just can't say how much yet. Also, he said they are looking at the 19th, but didn't want to say it's set in concrete.

If you pre-order, give it a day or so, they are really backlogged.

Go EVP!
Just waiting patiently for my email. I'm really tempted to pre-order from the website, but if I don't have to pay an additional $30, I'm willing to wait (since it's a pre-order).
Old 10-01-2008, 04:15 PM
VIP Member

ScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuffScrapMaker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
Just waiting patiently for my email. I'm really tempted to pre-order from the website, but if I don't have to pay an additional $30, I'm willing to wait (since it's a pre-order).
You won't be paying an additional $30. I asked that first and foremost.

The pricing is not set in stone, but when it comes out, EVP should be cheaper. It's similar to AT&T's "premiere" account system. (Which I am on as well.)

They were just giving away BJII phones for free last week.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

shadowhawk2021 is becoming a great contributor

Will buying using EVP use up Sprint's upgrade?
Old 10-01-2008, 04:33 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

BigBlondeAndBlueMale is a n00b

Quote:
... Also, he said they are looking at the 19th, but didn't want to say it's set in concrete.

I just heard Nov. 2 again from our Corporate Sprint Rep. I did not even prompt him with the Nov. 2nd rumor. He said. "The last I heard, the date is Nov. 2nd." And, that was after a bunch of CYA "don't quote me on this", kind of disclaimers.
Old 10-01-2008, 05:19 PM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff

So I finally learned how to use my EVP discount but it the same price as upgrading regularly with my discounts....So I called sprint and they told me that it was due out this month and tho you can't pre-order it, they will call me the exactly but told me to "Check around the 15th and you should be fine".....I'm so freakin happy!!!!!!!!!! all for 249.00 and sellin my mogul for 150 means only 100!!!!!
Old 10-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I'm waiting for them to email me back about the EVP

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-01-2008, 05:58 PM
VIP Member

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
You won't be paying an additional $30. I asked that first and foremost.

The pricing is not set in stone, but when it comes out, EVP should be cheaper. It's similar to AT&T's "premiere" account system. (Which I am on as well.)

They were just giving away BJII phones for free last week.
So, if I place a pre-order online, it won't be charging me the $329?...Nevermind...they updated the price, but...when I went to indicate I've had my phone for 12-22 months, it switched the upgrade to only $75 off.

I'm going to wait for the EVP rep to contact me. If they can't give me the full discount, I'm waiting for my 3rd party rep to get back to me or I'm going to retentions. As much as I'd have no problem paying full price, as a "Premier Sprint Customer" I'm supposed to be eligible for full rebate amounts after 1 year.

Last edited by drexappeal; 10-01-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 10-01-2008, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drexappeal View Post
So, if I place a pre-order online, it won't be charging me the $329?
This might help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Haucke
Steven,
I received your order for your new service and in order to ship out your phone order, I just need a copy of your ID's faxed over to 888 279-0450. I have posted the requirements below in case you have any questions.
There is no need for credit card information because I can bill to your account with your permission.
Once I receive these, I will get your new phone shipped right out as soon as it is released. Thanks!!

Please fax: one primary form of ID, one secondary form of ID and proof of employment to 1-888-279-0450. Attn: Andrew Haucke
Acceptable Primary ID
* Driver's license
* State issue photo ID
* Gun carry permit
* Military ID card
Acceptable Secondary ID
* Pay stub within 60 days
* Voter registration card
* Major credit card (block out all numbers but the last 4)
* Motor vehicle registration or motor vehicle insurance card
Acceptable Proof of Employment
* Pay stub within 60 days
* Employee ID badge
* Insurance card with company name or logo

This information will be solely used to protect you and your identity from fraudulent activity.
You may call anytime, 8:00 - 5:00 CST Monday - Friday to confirm your purchase or make any necessary changes to your order.
Contact 888-457-6294 or simply reply to this email.

Andrew Haucke
EVP CAM
Nationlink Wireless
phone: 888 457-6294
mobile: 615-497-0817
fax: 888-279-0450
andrew.haucke@evpdiscount.com

Contact EVP: (88 457-6294, Mon 9:03- 5:00 CST, Tues-Friday 8:18am - 5:00pm CST

The Employee Value Program is managed nationally by American Installation Company dba NationLink Wireless, a Sprint/Nextel preferred partner.

www.EVPdiscount.com
Old 10-01-2008, 06:24 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
This might help you.
Thanks, actually, that's who I'm waiting for a reply from specifically.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro