PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2008, 05:00 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

Why nobody ever click a click "ThHANKS" to me? Anyways. I called Sprint for a return slip for my Diamond and then ask about the PRO release date. The agent said in December. LOL!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore
Re: Pro Launch Dates are Correct the 19th

If it does go untill Dec or even late Nov, I wonder if Sprint knows how bad that will be. Because the G1 with Tmobile will be out by the end of this month, and the release of that is being compared to the 3g Iphone, plus ATT will have at least one or two new WM phones. The only thing that is helping Sprint is the LOW cost of the Data Plans.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:13 PM
Banned User

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1l3ntm0use View Post
maybe she said that to try to deter you from returning the diamond? lol sounds like a stretch, but maybe she was trying to call your bluff by giving you a bogus release date for the pro. who knows... this is all madness

MADNESS? This is SPARTA! Sorry.. i had to say it. Listen.... I have heard other say on December too. SO maybe we will need to shank a few ppl.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

dahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardahlem is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just got this over at Sprintusers.com

"I'm a Sprint employee and we just had an All Hands meeting were they announced the Pro was being delayed until Nov 2. I'm not for sure when telesales will get it. But I believe you will be able to order via telesales on the 29th and in stores on the 2nd. I'm in IT and not the sales side. Sorry I don't have more info."

Last edited by dahlem; 10-10-2008 at 05:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Banned User

Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

BAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Worng again OP who started this thread. Its be0ing relased thru TELESALES on the 29 of Oct. Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
BAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! Worng again OP who started this thread. Its be0ing relased thru TELESALES on the 29 of Oct. Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop bashing the OP. Until the day comes we won't know who is right and who isn't. The OP will update us with whatever info he has. If Sprint does change their mind he is not to blame.
Old 10-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c

Im grabbing some Popcorn and soda relax and look at the Elvis and Tupac Sightings . the release dates are hilarious.
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 10-10-2008, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO baby

younghov718 is keeping up the good workyounghov718 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gostars9 View Post
December?!? I'm gonna have to shank someone.
i feel the same way im gonna hurt somebody its not really gonna hit me untill i see my buddies pulling out g1s and im still pulling out my mogul. if the phone comes in december i might just consider leaving sprint all together.
Old 10-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Thumbs up Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
Im grabbing some Popcorn and soda relax and look at the Elvis and Tupac Sightings . the release dates are hilarious.
Ditto Brethren it will be out when its out I'm done trying to figure out when I'll get it. I ordered mine thru evp so I'm guessing nov 2nd for me. Who knows

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 10-10-2008, 07:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto q 9c
Carrier: sprint

oldskoul is a n00b

OMG i got the HTC diamond and hate it! the keyboard is SUPER tiny.

I need to exchange for the HTC Diamond PRO.

Can i order it now under the 30 day exchange .... or do i have to wait until its released?

What is BRIGHTPOINT mean?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro