PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 11:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryDevil View Post
/off topic

Please explain how this happened? I'd love to know this one..
- quick side note
Basically, I added my parents to my account, so they we could take advantage of my coporate discount. They were on the older bill system, I was on the new one.

For some reason, one of the reps messed up and released my phone number and when all the account changes were set, my phone wouldn't work (and someone had already swooped it up from Virgin Mogile). From there, it was an uphill battle to convince me to even stay with Sprint and to even get a 310 number. For a brief period of time, just to have a phone line connected, I had a 424 area code (which is really rare in LA and not many people know about it). I had to call in at 5am PST (when cs was available to do this) to get a 310 number.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 back up !! EVO 4G !!
Carrier: SPRINT

cuban4lf is keeping up the good workcuban4lf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to cuban4lf Send a message via Skype™ to cuban4lf
Re: HTC Touch Pro Release Date!

THIS SHOULD HELP EVERY1 OUT. STR8 FROM THE HORSES MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Connected to sprint-ap2.cnxchat.com
11:22:13 PM System Session ID: 3670887
11:22:18 PM System Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly.
11:22:18 PM System Ciera H has joined this session!
11:22:18 PM System Connected with Ciera H
11:22:25 PM Ciera H Thank you for contacting Sprint. My name is Ciera . How may I assist you today?
11:23:00 PM joel oliva hi ... was wondering when the touch pro is do out in a retailer near me
11:23:47 PM Ciera H I will be more than happy to assist you today. How are you today?
11:24:17 PM Ciera H It will be in stores near you on November 19th.
11:24:52 PM joel oliva alright... had to go to the repair center today 4 ta 4th time with my mougle
11:25:33 PM joel oliva is that right ?? heard rumors of the 19th of october
11:26:00 PM Ciera H The Touch pro is in stores near you on November 19th.
11:26:06 PM joel oliva so it must have got pushed back again !!
Our goal is to make your chat experience a great one.
There will be a survey after this chat that you may fill out to advise us of how we are doing. Please disable all popup blockers before pressing the exit button to end the session.
This will ensure that you will be afforded the opportunity to participate. Should you have any additional feedback or comments you would like to provide regarding your chat or chat agent, please send us an email at: sprint.customerappreciation@connextions.com.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:52 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
THIS SHOULD HELP EVERY1 OUT. STR8 FROM THE HORSES MOUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Connected to sprint-ap2.cnxchat.com
11:22:18 PM System Please hold and the next available agent will be with you shortly.
11:22:25 PM Ciera H Thank you for contacting Sprint. My name is Ciera . How may I assist you today?
11:23:00 PM joel oliva hi ... was wondering when the touch pro is do out in a retailer near me
11:23:47 PM Ciera H I will be more than happy to assist you today. How are you today?
11:24:52 PM joel oliva alright... had to go to the repair center today 4 ta 4th time with my mougle
There will be a survey after this chat that you may fill out to advise us of how we are doing. Please disable all popup blockers before pressing the exit button to end the session.
This will ensure that you will be afforded the opportunity to participate. Should you have any additional feedback or comments you would like to provide regarding your chat or chat agent, please send us an email at: sprint.customerappreciation@connextions.com.
I would also consider a direct email from and evp rep as directly from the horses mouth also, and the evp rep email which most of us have already gotten says Nov 2nd. Regular customer reps have no clue or insight when devices are coming out, they just give random dates it always seems. If you were to chat with that same group again, they would probably give you a different response,
Old 10-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuban4lf View Post
I hope you were talking to a stupid machine and not a retarded person
Old 10-08-2008, 12:25 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Touch Pro Release Date

Connected to sprint-ap2.cnxchat.com
11:26:30 PM joel oliva ok. thank you much
11:26:48 PM Ciera H You are very welcome!
11:26:53 PM Ciera H It was a pleasure assisting you today.
11:26:58 PM Ciera H Thank you for contacting Sprint.
If you would like a copy of this transcript please press either the print button at the bottom of this session or the copy button to copy/paste into the word processing program of your choice.
11:27:08 PM System Ciera H has left this session!
11:27:08 PM System
Old 10-08-2008, 12:28 AM
Lurker

Sebrina is a n00b
Re: Touch Pro Release date pushed back Farther

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Where is it said that the att fuse is the touch pro? not arguing just wondering if they're the same phone? I do believe the touch pro is exclusive to sprint.
Just Google AT&T Fuse theres pages upon pages of information about it, this phone was never exclusive to Sprint the Diamond might be but meh the pro is a much better phone. It's just too bad the Touch HD will not make it to the US .
Old 10-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: Touch Pro Release Date

And Thats Str8 From The Horses Mouth !!
Old 10-08-2008, 12:39 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

RiNcOnNs is a n00b

Now that would be wierd. Then it it seem we are getting it here in Canada first.

A Flyer has it adverstised for release in a few days
Attached Images
File Type: jpg flyerrs4.jpg (15.2 KB, 70 views) Click for barcode!
Old 10-08-2008, 12:41 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 10-08-2008, 05:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuffdrexappeal knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiNcOnNs View Post
Now that would be wierd. Then it it seem we are getting it here in Canada first.

A Flyer has it adverstised for release in a few days
Threads were mereged, but the pic is of the Telus version not the sprint.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro