PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 03:07 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone through car speakers via AUX...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadwrong03 View Post
what app are u using to listen to music? do u have the system vol all the way up? and if your using windows media player do you have the volume on 100%?
WMP and yes 100%

Pandora gives me the problem of cranking up the car speakers and horrible blast during incoming calls

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 12-03-2009, 09:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

deadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuffdeadwrong03 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to deadwrong03 Send a message via MSN to deadwrong03 Send a message via Yahoo to deadwrong03 Send a message via Skype™ to deadwrong03

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
WMP and yes 100%

Pandora gives me the problem of cranking up the car speakers and horrible blast during incoming calls
i use wmp with no problems nice and loud something maybe wrong with your phone or rom you're using

make sure u double check your system volume in settings
Old 12-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

george919 is a n00b

I have a 2000 Explorer and there is no aux input on those older units. I use one of those Cassette Adapters and it works great. I play music, use gps and take calls through the car stereo. WMP and the stock Sprint Music app works great.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

htcguru6912 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by twe90kid View Post
only problem i have with AUX is that the AUX sound is very low. I need to crank up my speakers to hear the music. Also when incoming call comes in, it comes in @ full blast. horribly annoying
Some aftermarket stereos (specifically thinking of Sony Xplode but this may be true on others as well) have a level adjustment for the AUX input. You typically will not see it until you are on AUX but once there, try going into your adjustments menu and you may find a level setting for AUX. Adjusting that to full may solve your issue with the volume.
Smartphones/PPCs owned in this order: Blackberry 6710, Blackberry 6280, Kyocera 7135, Blackberry 7100, Palm Treo 650, HTC Excalibur, HTC p4350 (Herald), Blackberry 8310, HTC Titan, HTC Vogue, Blackberry 8830, HTC Elf, HTC Raphael, HTC Hero, HTC Rhodium
Old 12-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

I used aux all the way to vegas in the hhr for both music and calls...worked perfectly
come to think of it...the music quality was even better than my brother's ipod...using the same cable.

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 12-03-2009 at 11:37 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ditto, loud and sounds great in my car via 3.5mm aux in!!
Old 12-03-2009, 11:40 AM
adam12

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I had a 3.5 jack with an inline fm modulator installed. I flip a dash switch, hit the preset and play the tp2. sounds awesome. cost $100 installed.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

allwires is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to allwires Send a message via MSN to allwires Send a message via Yahoo to allwires Send a message via Skype™ to allwires

I do this too. Sometimes I also wear headphones when I am walking somewhere so I can hold it in my hands. The only problem is that for some reason the phone call volume is too loud and changing the volume doesnt change the call volume (when headphones / 3.5 mm are plugged in)

Does the microphone pick stuff up just as loud when on and off speakerphone? I'm worried that if it is not on speakerphone but in my dash it wont be as loud as when I hold it to me face.
Old 12-03-2009, 12:56 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Ok... Since we're sharing... I haven't tested speakerphone capabilities with my set up... However it's very creative, it was very cheap and it sounds great.
I have a splitter form my cigarette lighter. (10 bucks Pep Boys)
On one is a macally fm modulator ipod dock that fits in the cup holder (fmcupb) (15 bucks crearance reack at Target)...
Where the ipod goes is an insignia bluetooth ipod adapter (ns-bt300f) it receives the bluetooth signal from my phone. (5 bucks at Best Buy)
On the other splitter I have a car phone charger. (I use the one from Wal-Mart with the built in flashlight... It accepts the standard USB cable my phone came with) (18 bucks)

So... I hold my phone on my lap and play my music via buetooth and am able to change the song/volume while still holding the phone.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

arlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuffarlindemini knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to arlindemini Send a message via MSN to arlindemini

TellMe works really well for both reading/composing texts vocally while you drive, combined with the diamond soft key mapping or personal button mapping (hold send key), no need to look @ ur phone and crash while driving hehe... I'll attach TellMe for ya...

PS - Run it on your phone not PC, installing to device works best

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrisK91 View Post
how do you do that?
Attached Files
File Type: zip TellmeInstallClient.zip (29.6 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2