PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-29-2009, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

ludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularludacy1 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Protecting the TP2

seems like you guys swear on the seidio innocase. Ive always used hip cases, but im curious to try because of all the good reviews. Does everyone think clipping the phone with the innocase to the hip is safe as keeping it in a pouch? or do most of you guys pocket it?
Old 11-29-2009, 07:51 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!
Pocket PC: Samsung GS2 Epic 4G Touch

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
seems like you guys swear on the seidio innocase. Ive always used hip cases, but im curious to try because of all the good reviews. Does everyone think clipping the phone with the innocase to the hip is safe as keeping it in a pouch? or do most of you guys pocket it?
I personally pocket it, but I used a Seidio holster with my palm centro, and had 0 problems.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:49 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

JasonL is just getting started

I only purchased the innocase, not the holster clip, so I pocket it, or slip it into one of these

Old 12-04-2009, 07:45 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonL View Post
I only purchased the innocase, not the holster clip, so I pocket it, or slip it into one of these

That looks really nice, where'd you get it and how much? Does it fit the TP2 in a innocase well?
Old 12-04-2009, 07:53 PM
N00b

Nite ize! Been using the holster since I got my xv6800. Its a nice fit for the TP2 with innocase. They have different sizes, and models now. Mine is a medium I believe. I work construction so its been put through its paces. They have leather ones now that look nice too. http://www.niteize.com/category.php?category_id=27

*edit It was around $15 I believe

Last edited by JasonL; 12-04-2009 at 07:56 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:04 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

Quote:
Nite ize! Been using the holster since I got my xv6800. Its a nice fit for the TP2 with innocase. They have different sizes, and models now. Mine is a medium I believe. I work construction so its been put through its paces. They have leather ones now that look nice too. http://www.niteize.com/category.php?category_id=27

*edit It was around $15 I believe
Wow awesome thanks! Which case is it? The site has so many! This looks really high quality, I think I have a cases made by this company for a maglite and a leatherman.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I started using this bag I got at target... it has a belt loop on it... I took off the carabeener and it comes in really handy. It has no exposed corners so it fully protects the phone and it has a zippered pouch for headphones as well as a sleve I use to keep my atm and drivers license. (goodbye wallet)
They have tons of colors. http://www.golla.com.au/p_mobile_music.php
The only downside is that they are pretty thick and I have trouble hearing my phone when it rings.
p.
Old 12-04-2009, 08:46 PM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Wow awesome thanks! Which case is it? The site has so many! This looks really high quality, I think I have a cases made by this company for a maglite and a leatherman.
Thats them. I believe they started making maglight accessories, and branched out from there

I have an earlier version of the cargo case http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=176

I also see there is a device size chart http://www.niteize.com/Images/produc...e/fitguide.pdf

Jason
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Sprint/1.0/HTC_Touch_Pro2_T7380 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonL
Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Thats them. I believe they started making maglight accessories, and branched out from there

I have an earlier version of the cargo case http://www.niteize.com/productdetail...product_id=176

I also see there is a device size chart http://www.niteize.com/Images/produc...e/fitguide.pdf

Jason
I included a picture... I can even see it from my phone. It's really nice... I have the black one with green trim and the metal plate on the outside. It was the least girly one I saw. lol
p.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:38 PM
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

Quote:

Jason
Awesome thanks! I'm going to see if someone will get this for me for Christmas !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2