PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2009, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2 6.5.5/Android 2.0.1
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

Ludacrisvp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLudacrisvp is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLudacrisvp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Did your TP2 come with a 1GB card!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
Yes because Sprint is responsible for what comes in the box from HTC.... sigh
Well VZW had RIM include an 8gb card with the Storm, if I remember right the vodafone version of the storm did not have one. So I would think the carrier has more control than you think.
The carrier makes all kinds of decisions on what you get.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

^True, see those sprint logos on the box?
Old 11-17-2009, 05:20 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

my sprint tp2 came with a 16gb card. i took it out the tp that they were exchanging!
Old 11-17-2009, 05:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludacrisvp View Post
Well VZW had RIM include an 8gb card with the Storm, if I remember right the vodafone version of the storm did not have one. So I would think the carrier has more control than you think.
The carrier makes all kinds of decisions on what you get.
considering I work for the carrier, I KNOW they don't have much input....
Old 11-17-2009, 06:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon-Alltel

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzero1313 View Post
considering I work for the carrier, I KNOW they don't have much input....

Are you serious? You people that work for these carriers generally know **** about ****, as seen here.

And you're wrong, the carrier totally decides what accessories come in the box with the phone, just like they decide the features available on the phone, and the color scheme of the phone, even where they want to place their logo on the phone. It is not just coincidence that Verizon phones never get a case or a screen protector, while Alltel and Sprint phones do. And on the Titan, Vogue, and Herman and Victor, Sprint even gave the memory card.

I never like to make waves in a place like this, but it really gets to me when someone tries to be an arrogant know-it-all prick, and then be wrong to boot.

Alltel / Verizon
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpOxY View Post
Did you look in the manual? Mine was hidden in there...
+1 it's in there.
Old 11-17-2009, 06:36 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post
Are you serious? You people that work for these carriers generally know **** about ****, as seen here.

And you're wrong, the carrier totally decides what accessories come in the box with the phone, just like they decide the features available on the phone, and the color scheme of the phone, even where they want to place their logo on the phone. It is not just coincidence that Verizon phones never get a case or a screen protector, while Alltel and Sprint phones do. And on the Titan, Vogue, and Herman and Victor, Sprint even gave the memory card.

I never like to make waves in a place like this, but it really gets to me when someone tries to be an arrogant know-it-all prick, and then be wrong to boot.
^this

Old 11-17-2009, 06:56 PM
Serving the Metro DC Area
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt,9530 (Blackberry)
Carrier: Verizon, Sprint

Adrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPAdrianh85 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Adrianh85 Send a message via Skype™ to Adrianh85

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
^this
^^^+1

also my verizon tp2 didnt come with a screen protector or sd card!! but im use to verizon phone rarly coming with extras!!

Old 11-17-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung EPIC 4G
Carrier: WIMAX 4G

popularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpopularbelief420 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to popularbelief420 Send a message via Yahoo to popularbelief420

2 Stylus , 1 screen protector , no SD card. I found some cheap ones as you can see by a few threads. I try to keep everyone up to date on the good sales. I'll keep you posted if you are dire need of one.
Old 11-17-2009, 07:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo LTE

subzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuffsubzero1313 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to subzero1313 Send a message via MSN to subzero1313 Send a message via Yahoo to subzero1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi View Post

Youre right, GENERALLY. But I can guarantee you I'm not the general. And you can say whatever you want, what merits do you have? EVERYONE at Sprint, and HTC and nearly every other manufacturer has told me the same thing. So unless everyone is passing the buck, idk what to tell you

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2