PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 08:16 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint PRL Update! 60656.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutrrob View Post
Here is the latest PRL/Profile Updater
Tested and works on the latest build of Energy Rom 6.5 (Leo)

Install and soft-reset
Did not work on mine. I got a message that it could not find Device ID

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo
Carrier: Sprint

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
thanks for tryin.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 11-05-2009, 08:29 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
thanks for tryin.

No problem, Now I have to do a Hard Reset to my device.. I Can't uninstall the programs.. =D>
Old 11-05-2009, 08:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
That error is actually specific to MM ROM. His phone ID in the ROM is incorrect.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:41 PM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
That error is actually specific to MM ROM. His phone ID in the ROM is incorrect.
Gotcha!! Hopefully he is cooking something to correct this... He just posted a sneak peak of his work.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:42 PM
lwrdrchvy2

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:

do you know of a fix?
Old 11-05-2009, 08:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwrdrchvy2 View Post
do you know of a fix?
I don't, sorry. I am running a JD ROM right now and I just did update PRL and got a new one with no problem. One thing that needs to be done, after PRL update the radio does not restart itself. You need to go to comm settings and flip airplane mode on and then off. This will restart the radio and you'll be all set.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:46 PM
Laying low in smoke

Quote:
I don't, sorry. I am running a JD ROM right now and I just did update PRL and got a new one with no problem. One thing that needs to be done, after PRL update the radio does not restart itself. You need to go to comm settings and flip airplane mode on and then off. This will restart the radio and you'll be all set.

What is your device name on the rom you are using??
Old 11-05-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
What is your device name on the rom you are using??
Go to Settings -> system -> Device Information -> Identity (Model No.). Mine says T7380. I don't remember if it was different there in MM or in some other place. Let me know what yours say.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 & HTC Hero

sikclown is keeping up the good worksikclown is keeping up the good work

I clicked Update Profile on my stock Sprint Rom and it sat for a minute and then said it will now apply the updates and then nothing. I then use ##778# and it says my PRL is still 60652. What's the deal? That is what it was before I pressed Update Profile. ANy ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2