PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 10:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

MrNybble is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Body Glove snap-on case

I had two cases for my TP1. A silicon one and a hard case. They were both a pain. The hard case caused the buttons on the right side to stick sometimes and seemed to space the keyboard and phone apart to much. The silicon one just never fit right and slid around.

I was hoping the body glove was a good fit. Sounds like ZiZ072 thinks not? Anyone else have one?
Old 10-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I got this case today & I have mixed feelings about it. It is black & has a textured rubbery surface that looks nice & gives an awesome grip on the phone.

BG CASE

The case fits perfectly & feels great in my hand, but it is huge (it makes the phone a LOT bigger). I personally like the size as it fills my hand very well & gives a super grippy feeling, but some people will hate it.

I have a clear Boxwave case also, & when the BW case is on the phone it still fits in all my belt cases etc. quite easily. With the Body Glove clipped on, it is not even close to fitting in any of the cases. The BG comes with a belt clip & is really designed to use without any other case but that leaves the screen face out on your belt & doesn't seem real safe.

I do have one horizontal leather belt case that was made for an xv6800 that will fit the TP2 with the BG (it was a very loose fit with my old xv6800). I will use that case & the BG for now, but when the Seidio Innocase comes out I will swap to that & dump the Body Glove I think.

~John
WTB pictures.
Old 10-28-2009, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
WTB pictures.
I'll post some from work tomorrow.

~John
Old 10-28-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNybble View Post

I was hoping the body glove was a good fit. Sounds like ZiZ072 thinks not? Anyone else have one?
Post #52

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...84#post1264284

~John
Old 10-29-2009, 12:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

diego_starr is just getting started

Anyone know if the Body Glove case scratches the phone? When I used the Seidio case for my Mogul, after removing it the phone itself was scratched.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:31 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego_starr View Post
Anyone know if the Body Glove case scratches the phone? When I used the Seidio case for my Mogul, after removing it the phone itself was scratched.
I haven't owned it long enough to tell, but part of the reason the BG is larger is that the BG has a soft padded lining.

The Seidio is much thinner/smaller but I have seen it scratch a phone also.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:46 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

These pics are kinda washed out by the flash, the case is a much darker black than it looks to be here.....

~John
Old 10-29-2009, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA HTC Touch Pro TWO!

Beandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good workBeandogg is keeping up the good work

That thing is HUGE! It looks like some amoeboid monster has swallowed your phone!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-29-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

bmrisko is becoming a great contributor

I've got one of these on the way....paid $15. Looks bigger than I was expecting, but at least I know it fits and the proximity sensor will function. Should work well enough to hold me over until the Seidio arrives.

Thanks for posting the pics!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2