View Single Post
Old 10-28-2009, 10:14 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Body Glove snap-on case

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I got this case today & I have mixed feelings about it. It is black & has a textured rubbery surface that looks nice & gives an awesome grip on the phone.

BG CASE

The case fits perfectly & feels great in my hand, but it is huge (it makes the phone a LOT bigger). I personally like the size as it fills my hand very well & gives a super grippy feeling, but some people will hate it.

I have a clear Boxwave case also, & when the BW case is on the phone it still fits in all my belt cases etc. quite easily. With the Body Glove clipped on, it is not even close to fitting in any of the cases. The BG comes with a belt clip & is really designed to use without any other case but that leaves the screen face out on your belt & doesn't seem real safe.

I do have one horizontal leather belt case that was made for an xv6800 that will fit the TP2 with the BG (it was a very loose fit with my old xv6800). I will use that case & the BG for now, but when the Seidio Innocase comes out I will swap to that & dump the Body Glove I think.

~John
WTB pictures.