PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2009, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Now Network

sd4shizy is keeping up the good worksd4shizy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to sd4shizy
Re: Anyone else losing faith?

what is up w this mobile shell talk. dont u think that died a yr ago. it just seems outdated even the 3.5 that recently came out. i dont know how ppl are okay w it.

i cant wait when i press the top button of my tp2 and see that cool road with the moving animations in mailia 2.1 on mms Rom. sooo bad ***. that and a lil taskbar cab and sprint navi and im goin in, and ima go hard
Old 10-24-2009, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
seriously? i did the exact same thing when we bought our sofas lol
haha yep, she got to choose the color leather and i got to choose which 1.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Now Network

sd4shizy is keeping up the good worksd4shizy is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to sd4shizy

speaking of women what do u guys think of mine. she is the girl on my profile pic right there
Old 10-24-2009, 10:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
haha yep, she got to choose the color leather and i got to choose which 1.
oh she had no say so in the sofa set. i let her pick the living room table set and the curtains for the house
Old 10-24-2009, 10:06 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4shizy View Post
speaking of women what do u guys think of mine. she is the girl on my profile pic right there
we need a full body shot

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
oh she had no say so in the sofa set. i let her pick the living room table set and the curtains for the house
I was avoiding an arguement with mine since she was pregnant and grumpy haha. it turned out ok, she got a matching color to my home theater chairs.
Old 10-24-2009, 10:10 PM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
we need a full body shot

I was avoiding an arguement with mine since she was pregnant and grumpy haha. it turned out ok, she got a matching color to my home theater chairs.
she looks cute! but I agree, need a full body shot :P
Old 10-24-2009, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

SolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuffSolApathy knows their stuff

**Correction** We need a full body shot with you in the pic & PPC Geeks website on the computer behind you
Old 10-24-2009, 10:17 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd4shizy View Post
nice catch bro, what nationality is she?
Old 10-24-2009, 10:27 PM
VIP Member

well its been fun guys, but i'm getting off here for the night... g'night every one and behave
Old 10-24-2009, 10:30 PM
VIP Member

nite bud
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2